Scoobyfest July 2nd 2017 York raceway

Gambit

15178232_295449657515857_570369795722076

Scoobyfest UK. The biggest and best annual Subaru gathering at York Raceway on Sunday 2nd July 2017. A full weekend of Drag racing, RWYB, traders, displays, Subaru car show with show'n"shine competition and much much more all for charity. Camping available. Full details to follow shortly.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1145112915580787/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, aucky said:

Fetch her with you mate.my mrs will be going with me

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

She doesn't get it...at one time I probably could of, but probably not now. Plus we'd have to drag the 4 year old along...although I'm sure he'd love it haha.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Folks

Scoobyfest is not too far away now, hope soc members will come along and enjoy a day of Subaru's and a great fun get together we have Show and Shine, Most original subaru, Helicopter pleasure flights, Subaru Barrel Sprint Demos Raffle some exclusive items donated from Prodrive, Mark Higgins, PIAA, Pirelli. Few extras that will be revealed on the day. We have discount tickets now available for anyone that would like to save a few £'s but you are welcome to turn up on the day and can pay on the gate. gates open 8.30 signing on 9.00 track opens 9.30 if you would like to go on the track rwyb remember your driving licence and a helmet but there are a few available if you dint have one. Postcode for the raceway YO42 4SS. Please see link for tickets 

https://checkout.wescantickets.com/widget/eyJjaGVja291dGlkIjoiMjk5In0

ADVANCE DISCOUNT TICKETS are now available online for Scoobyfest UK who are supporting The Yorkshire Air Ambulance at York Raceway,  Seaton Ross, York YO42 4SS

Advance Tickets only online 
£12.00 one day
£20.00 two days
£25.00 two days + camping 

Gate Prices on the day
£15.00 one day
£25.00 two days
£30.00 two days + camping
if you have any questions please feel free to ask. 
  • Like 1