Amber performance ?

kershaw-330s

Hi guys and galls ,

Im a little concerned that im getting or soon to be mugged off amber performance ,

last Friday the 7th , i ordered a few parts from the mishimoto web site , unfortunately non of the parts I had ordered where in stock and they wouldn't have them till August. So mishimoto contacted me strait away saying the had cancelled my order and explained the situation. All fine .

he then said he can forward my order to James at amber as they will have the parts on Tuesday.

Great it's just when I rang amber to pay , which I had no problem with , he had to write down my details and said that he would send a conformation email I assumed with a digital vat receipt , nope it got to 5pm still no email so I emailed him and mishimoto as we had a group email , stating I still hadn't received conformation, he replied with

" We have now taken payment for the order. we will send the tracking as soon as its ready to ship.

Many thanks

James "

Well I'm not sure about you guys but that's hardly a conformation for a start there's no figures or products even there .. so I give him the benefit of the doubt , until yesterday I got my bank statement dated upto the 9th and no money had been debited. Now I might be over reacting but it just seams rather dodgy to me. going to go up the cash point soon to look if it's come out later but it seams like I'm getting messed around tbh , I'm not very happy !

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

If you're statement only went up to the 9th it is still a good possibility that the transaction was still pending, especially since it was a weekend, no transactions actually leave your account over the weekend, only go into a pending state... this is why when you look at your account online you will see an actual balance (money in your account) and an available balance (money in your account minus pending transactions). 

It normally takes a few working days for funds to clear your account... all depends on the company. I used to work for a bank! If you're still unsure, give your bank a phone... they can view your pending transactions if you don't do online banking

• Like 1

I bought some samco hoses from amber performance no problem.they did same to me send a email saying they will send email with trackin once its ship't and they did.you did say mishimoto said amber wouldnt have parts till tuesday,so i guess once they get parts they will take the payment and trackin when they ship them.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Their ok mate.had a look in my papers and i have also had a mishimoto throtle body hose,mishimoto water temp senser housing and a mishimoto oil seperater plate from them from fittin gauges in the silver hatch i had.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I've bought some seibon carbon products and picked them up from themselves seemed very professional to me and helpful personally don't think you'll have any problems

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1