GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

Wow he was one super excited guy :D 

Well I've held off playing GTA5 just so I could have it on Xbox one or PC so glad I did now. I didn't realise it was this month it was getting released though and preordered  Far cry 4 now looks like more money I'm going to have to Shell out :D 

Sorry mate didn't hear a Scooby go past haha...well and truly in the detailing zone.  Washed waxed and garaged for winter  :)  Although i don't have a Battery conditioner so it still gets to come out once or twice a month  ;)

Nah sticking with the PS4 mate.  A little bit annoyed project cars has been pushed back to march but there's a ton of stuff coming out this month to keep me going until then.

I'll more than likely get a ps4 at some point I've always had both but Xbox is and was my 1st choice for the Forza games :D I like the look of Project Cars but think be a game I'd wait to see what the reviews come back like with having Forza 5. And the team behind it is the same team that did the Need for speed games and Test drive so will be interesting to see what they do. 

But I was going to say if you have Forza get a Top Gear lap time done :D 

This

Plus its encouraging me to buy a xbone now as well, which changes everything

Get one and get a time done on the Top Gear leaderboard I'm updating it soon as I have slacked from it but have times to add :) 

Am I going to be the only chump waiting for the PC release....?

I don't own an Xbone or a PS4, but I have considered the former purely because of the Master Chief collection... Don't think the wife will let me :D

I've got this for the xbox 360, but stopped playing it after a week or so. Not sure why?

Wasn't going to get this again but the 1st person mode has made me change my mind! I hope it's not been done in a half-assed way though.......

Anyway, I've also got an Xbox one now so I've just bought this from Tesco direct. There is a fiver off pre ordered games making it £39 delivered, BUT, if any of you have clubcard vouchers you can double them up. I lobbed £6 of vouchers in which turned into £12, so all in all the game has cost me £27! Bonus!

I've got this for the xbox 360, but stopped playing it after a week or so. Not sure why?

Wasn't going to get this again but the 1st person mode has made me change my mind! I hope it's not been done in a half-assed way though.......

Anyway, I've also got an Xbox one now so I've just bought this from Tesco direct. There is a fiver off pre ordered games making it £39 delivered, BUT, if any of you have clubcard vouchers you can double them up. I lobbed £6 of vouchers in which turned into £12, so all in all the game has cost me £27! Bonus!

Result! I've pre-ordered off Amazon for £30... PC games generally don't hurt my wallet thankfully :D

Oh I'll have it, but I played it on Xbox360, so I can start the online mode with a few million in hand and a load of cars and stuff. But I'm going to go with Far Cry first, will probably pick up GTAV in December, well almost certainly will pick it up this year.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

It is huge, you're talking a good 100hrs to play through and then there's all the random stuff that's in there, that's just single player, multiplayer is just endless messing about. I only stopped playing because I got an XBOXone and couldn't be bothered to switch back and forth. I reckon there's a SOC crew to be set up when we're all on, gambit will have to behave as my character was female, always had female characters where I can choose I always feel more protective over them.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk