GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

Right, in a nutshell.

One of the 4 bods is heist leader, he stumps up the cash for the heist, maybe $50000. There are then 3 or 4 sub missions to collect things for the heist, like in single player, the 3 players who aren't leader get money for doing these sub missions, then you all do the main heist only once successfully completed do you get the big payout and only then does the leader get his cut and the others get their cut of the main heist payout. So the main heist payout needs to be split by the leader of being fair so that at the end both the leader and the others get equal payout. It's complicated but it's all done in discussion over mic in the heist room. It should be a good laugh if we can all get on.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Uncharted 4, The Last Of Us just to name the 2 I want to play at the minute. and about 200 quid 2nd hand I don't mind that. 

And I've never played heist either so noob also :D It's going to be like the italian job this I see :D 

Uncharted 4, The Last Of Us just to name the 2 I want to play at the minute. and about 200 quid 2nd hand I don't mind that.

And I've never played heist either so noob also :D It's going to be like the italian job this I see :D

We could use a bus and end up hanging over a cliff edge, the game has buses and cliffs [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk