GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

• 4 weeks later...

waiting on a new hub all being well should be here but still shocking otherwise  -_- Move into my missus shop she get's 20meg download and 10meg upload :(

And we had a power cut the other night was off for about 45 minutes. Then yesterday had no water as a mains pipe had frozen and burst. How Rock and roll is that :) 

• 1 month later...

Well I nearly bought a ps4 last week but the choice of a nur spec r was to great. But I will get one at some point. Even if I think the xbox one will be played more. And forza 6 coming ive never wanted winter to come round so fast [emoji6]

I can't justify the expense on a ps4, the games I like are either on both systems ie gta, saints row, minecraft or they're xbox exclusives forza and tomb raider so the ps4 would just be for Gran Turismo if I was being honest.

We've got 4 bids lined up now for the heists, I got 10 million so if no one else is willing I can stump up the cash which will be slit so we all get an equal share. There's a lot of other stuff coming on Tuesday too.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk