GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

Excellent, I'm off tomorrow and until the 5th Jan now so will be getting some gta in.

Just found another car that looks a little bit like a subaru, even has the bonnet scoop and has turbo chatter. Goes like stink too.

We can all hang out and you can all letch at my character. Gambit will probably try to instigate a hot coffee mod too [emoji4]

I'll try and post a pic up later of the car.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Have you set a profile on social club, you'll need that to get the half mill for online if you've played gta on 360. Also to join the club and get the SOC crew shirts etc

like this one!

IMG_2389_zps8d30cfd4.jpg

Here's the best excuse Gambit has to stare at a boob

Stop it! Try to remember that behind the character is a 6"3 17st bloke.

I just think I'm more protective of a female character. Legacy from tomb raider days

I do think she's one of the best looking characters I've seen in GTA so far

Or if you can tell me exactly what your account name is I can find you and send an invite

Easiest way is to get on line with me and I can send an invite through the phone in game which you can accept, job done.

You likely to be on later if Internet holds up?

Ok, well if you guys wanted online before, you will now.

found this car and had a play around with it. Its 4 wheel drive which is rare in this game, its the sort of right shape, has bonnet scoop, and if you fit the turbo has turbo chatter.

Its called the karin Sultan and you can't buy this in game but there are places you can get them especially if you are with someone who has one already :D

here's a pic to wet your appetite

RaR5-8XqSUassnMFv1Hl1Q_0_0_zps94feb6e1.j

Gaulson will be wetting his pants about now :lol:

Only downside is you'll need to unlock some of the tuning stuff by racing and levelling up. Racing we can fix, I'll race, you'll always win and you'll have the requisite number of wins to get a turbo in no time and level up quick at the same time.

• Like 1