GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

I never been a fan of bt. After I realised "bt line" didn't mean phone service from bt(I was young) I left and haven't looked back. It's a shame they have you by the short and curlys there.

I was out of it last night so didnt make it on. I'm about to go out for the first Kent meet then I'll be on for the evening.

• Like 1

Yeah after 30mins of being on the phone and all the ****** of line testing be Tuesday now before I'm online so I'll miss forza start again [emoji35]

Well I got him to say once it's sorted they will sort out some sort of compo I like that word from big companies [emoji106]

Well start next week, I'm ok with a weeks delay, you put a lot of effort into these do I'm happy to slide the start a week so you can join in, pretty sure everyone else will be the same.

So they've finally agreed there's something wrong? What did you threaten them with?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Ok cool I just said I'll not pay another bill till it was sorted I said I'd let them take me to court too for the pi $$ poor service and would try go gor my own money back for what ive paid. After a bit of stuttering they said they couldn't get me on any sooner than that but make sure I'm sorted out after but goes to writing now for that. I guess thats in case court action.

Don't believe them mate. When I had that line fault sky had a bt open reach engineer out to my house the next day because it was an on going fault and I kicked up a stink. I told them exactly the same just before I left. No service no payment of bill and surprise it worked until I left.

I've sued Talktalk in small claims to recover the difference based on how much I paid for broadband each month against the percentage of time it was down, got about £300 back, they didn't even contest it, I just wrote letter saying that was what i was claiming why I felt I could claim it and that they had 14 days to pay up else I'd issur a court summons, they paid up within 7 days

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2