GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

So far my list of people who I have either taken to court or issued the summons letter telling them I was going to take them to court if they didn't pay up includes:

Persimmon Homes

BT Cellnet

Vodafone

Orange

O2

Swinton insurance

Somerfields

Currys

British Gas

And some woman who's dog attacked mine.

I actually think there's s couple more I can't remember, and obviously talk talk ive mentioned earlier

So far, never lost a claim and never actually even been to court, only twice have I been to mediation.

Hardest case was the individual but even she gave up and coughed up the £150 vets bill.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Let's all mob BT for gambit, get his internet sorted so he can do the heists with us. Found a way of getting 250k in about 5 mins on GTA and you can do this 4 times a day, it's by doing the crew challenges

Got to know what your doing though, if you do with others you can do it many times and everyone gets the cash

Yeah pretty simple. Fly a plane point to point. Some low level flying but I did it with our crashing first time

Rockstar have locked out the challenges to stop people making the £250k that we were. Was inevitable that that was going to happen.

When they did that to me, I sued them and included loss of earnings for the day off I took, they did it too me 3 times so I got a few hundred quid back for waiting.

I also told them that following their first non show I was going to charge them £25 for every day the Internet was down from the day if the no show, but you need to phone then today to tell them now as you have to advise if charges. Record the phone call or ask for a transcript after.

It's sometimes better to use chat do you can screen dump the conversation especially if you're going to penalty charge

Been on the phone to them another 5 days because open reach need traffic management out. [emoji35]

I also have to wait for the complaint department to ring me on the 30th. [emoji35]

Well there's something else to complain about, having to wait 5 days for complaints to call you