GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

So theres loss of earnings for waiting in, loss of time on the phone, prorata cost if xbox live, compensation for you course, refund for your broadband fees, looks like your holiday is paid for or a little treat for your car

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yep and to top it off my daughter has run up a massive £162 phone bill on her mobile  :angry: Not sure BT will give a rat's backside but I will be pointing it out. I'm going to barrage them with everything Netflix account you name it :D

Sod the holiday car :D

Jeeeez, that's done serious talk time. I take it she's not the owner of a mobile now?

They will give a rats **** when they get a summons letter through. Then the legal team get involved and they just look at cost of fighting over cost of paying out, generally costs £2000 for them to fight so if you're under that it's pretty rare they'll actually go to court.

But yes hit them for everything

Why is "a s s" considered offensive?

A S S

a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.

Or

any wild species of the genus Equus, as the onager.

Me thinks someone's shorts are too tight [emoji6]

Yeah the swear things a bit much isn't it lol.

She's done one to her mate's I've not had chance to speak to hear about it yet. But I'll be making her work the ****** off my missus wouldn't even tell me till she had gone. Just been told she might be sleeping another night. And to top it off she's asked my missus if her boyfriend can stop one night simple answer is nope.

• 2 weeks later...

Tidgy and Matmidgley I know will have it. I didn't myself but know a few mates that have it. If you're wanting online players I could have a word with Fenris about joining them on his TS if you wanted. 

Tidgy and Matmidgley I know will have it. I didn't myself but know a few mates that have it. If you're wanting online players I could have a word with Fenris about joining them on his TS if you wanted. 

Lmao, am i that transparent?

yeah i got it hahaha. 

Disaster struck though, my mouse packed up so only managed to play for ten mins :(

just got back form PCworld after buying a new one lol

• Like 1

It's cool... was just more seeing if anyone had any issues with the PC release... It's taken some tweaking but i've got it running well and boy does it look good!

i had some issues with corrupted files after downloading, note to self, dont preload on steam, but after that no probs, except for the mouse lol

Lmao, am i that transparent?

yeah i got it hahaha.

Disaster struck though, my mouse packed up so only managed to play for ten mins :(

just got back form PCworld after buying a new one lol

Can't hide anything here lol [emoji6]

i had some issues with corrupted files after downloading, note to self, dont preload on steam, but after that no probs, except for the mouse lol

Strange... I preloaded and had no issues, apart from my patience for waiting for the files to decrypt!! 

I'm stuck with how to play it tho... first person view is great with keyboard and mouse because precision aiming is great! But driving is complete !Removed! with a KB and mouse... On the other hand, driving with a controller is great... but lose the edge with aiming on a controller... not so bad for single player, but no chance against mouse aimers online! :D

Edit: There's a swear filter now?? How boring!

haha yeh i do have it, didnt get to play till this morning. took ages to install 7 disks then a 5gb download from servers that were taking a battering :)

I got it on disk as I had free reward points from game so didnt cost me anything.

then had to do the same again this morning for my laptop for work 2moro lol.

but yeh keyboard n mouse for anything shooting related. tried to use controller online and get owned. switched to m + k so much better.

playing at 2560x1440 with everything on very high and the high res textures running very sweet