GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

I have a 1440p that can be overclocked, I have ran it at 100hz (others have ran it higher 120hz+) but everytime new graphics card update need to repatch the driver and over clock it again. doesnt take long to do tho really.

One of the main reasons I didn't get it on PC I'd need more ram and a bit better graphics card I think. Probably be able to play it but lowish graphic setting :(

read above, mine still looks pretty good and doesnt sutter at mid settings and 1920x1080 :)

I do have a SSD as well though, but it isnt installed on that

playing it on my laptop this morn which is a i7 4700mq, 8gb ram and gtx 765m and it runs pretty well at 1080p med/high

have issues with launching tho, have to disable dedicated video adapter to launch as soon as the launcher comes up and logs me in have to switch it back on again.

it looks like most people on laptops are having this problem atm

Yeah not a huge laptop fan really I seem to break them too easy. Just sold my last 3 on fleebay as non working lol. But your lappy specs pretty much same as my pc so might be better than I thought at running it.

yeh they are, but the laptop is for work :), plus im on overtime paid to play and sit on my ****...

my main rig is

I7 4770k

MSI G45 Gaming MB

MSI Gaming r9 290x Twin Frozr

16gb Ram

bought this just over a year ago now, 2 years and il upgrade again :)

Ha! sounds very familiar to what I do... I actually specifically bought a gaming laptop so I had something to do while on night shifts!

Gaming laptop: (custom built by Scan)

i7 4710Q

8GB DDR3 RAM

256GB SSD + 1TB HDD

2 x Nvidia 860M in SLI

17" 1080p monitor

Bit of a bruiser at 4kg!

Desktop:

i5 4670k @ 4.5GHz

8GB DDR3 @ 2133MHz

MSI Z87 Gaming Mobo

AMD 7990 (water cooled) + 280x in Tri-Fire

Lots of HDDs...

1080p @ 120Hz monitor.

Need to instal GTA V on my laptop and see how it runs so I can play it while at work during the weekend! 

Haha! I wondered who would bite first... :P

I have no interest in the console war, everyone has their own personal preferences... I do have two PS3's but they are generally for blu-rays and netflix... very occasional games tho... God of War being one :D

• Like 1

I use a console for gaming just because it's easier. I have a MacBook for serious stuff and for photographic. I'm not that computer literate so I don't get involved. Problem with a lot of PC gamers is they tend to be very elitist so that's why they get wound up.

I play in consoles mainly because more people I know play on them.

Classic case in point is, how many other PC gamers can you play GTA with on this forum. It's just more people play mainstream games on mainstream consoles

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I use a console for gaming just because it's easier. I have a MacBook for serious stuff and for photographic. I'm not that computer literate so I don't get involved. Problem with a lot of PC gamers is they tend to be very elitist so that's why they get wound up.

I play in consoles mainly because more people I know play on them.

Classic case in point is, how many other PC gamers can you play GTA with on this forum. It's just more people play mainstream games on mainstream consoles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yet to see any console have multiple 1000 player space ship fleets fighting it out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hahahaha

back onto topic.

Im a bit disapointed you can;t set up a car theft empire, cant even sell stolen cars :(

There you go being an elitist PC gamer again tut tut.

Let's see you play forza!

You can sell stolen cars but it won't let you sell expensive ones. Best car is the Baller 4x4 which sell for $9000 or the one that looks like a Range Rover sells for the same. There's some tuned cars you can get that are worth double that if you can find them. You'll never have enough money though in this game unless you get it modded.

They don't take that long to be honest. I came from the age of the commadore 64 where you waited for 30mins for Apache gunship to load up only fit it to crash in the menu so you had to reload. Those are my recollections of PC gaming so I'm somewhat tarnished