What have you done on your games today?

I'm jealous Dog, when I bought my LG i wanted a 4k but they didn't have it in stock so just went with normal. Still nice but still want the 4k :(.

I love the pacenotes.... you can just tell they have been cut and pasted together lol. two left onto three right onto flat left. After a while it gets very irritating!

Did love the way you can break the gearbox and comms but once you have done it once it's all the same, always the same gear it gets stuck in lol.

• 1 month later...

Been playing a lot of Fallout 4, took a while to get into it but now I can't put it down. Think It's because I've leveled up a bit and have decent power armour with lots of cores :). Games are slightly more fun when you aren't in as much danger lol.

Love it, I've barely scratched the surface only done about 4 missions and 12hrs in. Spent most of my time building a settlement at sanctuary.

I confess I did the dog glitch to get a load of fusion cores so that I don't get slaughtered every few minutes. Something very satisfying mini-gunning a bunch of raiders

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Take the item you want to copy, drop it on the floor and call the dog to pick it up. Just as he starts to bend down to pick it up, you pick it up quick. If you do it right, you'll have one and the dog will have one which you can take off Hilton have multiples.

Yeah you can build there too. Only found out yesterday lol. But I have about 6 settlements now around the wasteland. I did guns and strength so pretty versatile with weapons. But my hacking and lock picking is still ****. :(

I'm up to expert on lock picking as I did the glitch where you are special dupe to unlock all the perks at the start. If you've still got the I'm special book you can still do it its on YouTube. It fills all the specials with 10 stars then you can spend your level ups on perks rather than just upping your specials.

It's done the same way as the dog one, I've now got 85 copies of I'm special [emoji6]

I restarted once I learned of the trick because I realised I'd be spending most of my level up points on just the special to unlock the perks rather than receiving the perks so I shortcut the system a bit. Means I level up on perks faster, hence I'm nearly master at lock picking.

Send the dog further away. Call him back to pick item up, move closer so you can pick it up. Wait for dog to walk up to item and stop it then starts to lower its head. You pick item up. If the dog is close to the item when you tell it too it will pick up straight away and you got no chance.

There's loads of fusion cores around, juts gotta fine them, I've managed to find 5 so far 3 power armour suits and a load of interesting bits, had a quick blast on it this morning wandered into my 1st scorpion encounter,