What have you done on your games today?

• 5 months later...

Started again back on the ~PC with Dirt Rally came across some mods people have been doing.  :happy: on the video I did try to do a scandinavian flick  that went completely wrong on the first corner. 

• Like 2

Started again back on the ~PC with Dirt Rally came across some mods people have been doing.  happy.png on the video I did try to do a scandinavian flick  that went completely wrong on the first corner. 

Heh not bad for a oldie 😂😝

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, stants said:

Just bought gta5 😂

Only about 3 years behind everyone else

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

haha

i havn;t completed it yet to be fair. might fire it up again and start a new game, see if i can finish it this time

11 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

How you finding it? Reviews aren't favourable.

It's good nothing in away of storey or any real plot other than finding new alien races animals and plants. So I can see why people don't like it I can go on for an hour or 2 then get bored but the game is fucking huge. literally just do what you want on it lol. I have read it's the start that is a bit slow as you can't carry a lot of stuff until get better ship and stuff I'm only about 4 to 6 hours in and been to about 6 planets so far. But I'd say if you have a ps4 it's worth dusting off for. 

I've just deep spaced traveled for the 2nd time but does seem rinse repeat I don't mind it though for me it's just like Minecraft for some I guess. It's more of a relaxing game slow past maybe a bit too slow walking does feel like a fucking age lol. 

Ive just got my 4th Imperial character to level 60 in Star Wars The Old Republic, an online mmo.

Its awesome, i love it. My favourite characters are the imperial inquisitor and bounty hunter, but the agents story is really good.

Im not so much a fan of playing on the republics side, it is good, but darkside all the way :laugh:

18 hours ago, Martian said:

Ive just got my 4th Imperial character to level 60 in Star Wars The Old Republic, an online mmo.

Its awesome, i love it. My favourite characters are the imperial inquisitor and bounty hunter, but the agents story is really good.

Im not so much a fan of playing on the republics side, it is good, but darkside all the way :laugh:

what server are you on?

1 hour ago, MJP02 said:

what server are you on?

couldn't tell ya mate I didn't get past the first noob section before I gave up :eek: I'm going back years when it first came out my mate gave me a code for 7 day trial after beta I went on twice then that was it. Not played FF for ages either I remember  Age Of Conan started playing that with all my wow mates what a shit game that was Haha

On 26/08/2016 at 11:57 AM, MJP02 said:

what server are you on?

Im on the Red Eclipse server.

On 26/08/2016 at 10:53 AM, Gambit said:

I played the Beta with a mate of mine and never went any further with it. He still plays he's well into it. I was still on WoW playing that. 

I played the beta too, when it went live i made a mess of 3 characters and stopped playing for a while when Diablo 3 went live and my guild all disappeared.

Few years later i had lost my email account and had to start again but its all good as ive learnt from my previous mistakes. Im no whizzkid as i dont have much time or the ability to sit engrossed for hours, but Im doing ok cash and equipment wise.