What have you done on your games today?

Oh no chance then just like in real life. I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me. "He's just a poor boy from a poor family, Spare him his life from this monstrosity." Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. Let him go! Bismillah! We will not let you go. Let him go! Bismillah! We will not let you go. Let me go! Will not let you go. Let me go! Never, never let you go Never let me go, oh. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, mama mia, mama mia Mama mia, let me go.... Ok got a bit carried away there :dj:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Kerbal bug again, after watching the beginners guide on youtube which is done by Scott Manley I've now made leaps and bounds :D.

Manged to rescue someone from orbit after hours of trying and also managed to fly by the moon but ran out of fuel so my probe is stuck in orbit :(.

2016-02-13.thumb.png.a457983b9224db14d42

• Like 1

Yeah does feel like a good game not very far myself lol. also going to be doing some Dayz and back on the division on the 18th for Beta so if you haven't played it yet thats the time to try it. :) it's open beta and can download it now I believe. 

It was the edginess I like never sure what people would do. we normally run about in a group of 4 so wasn't too bad. I was an admin for a server once too. that ruined the game for me a bit. So be nice to just be on for fun. 

Yeah I've put about 250hrs into dayz (standalone) now. It's good for a couple of weeks when they release a new patch and then after that the glitches start to bug the hell out of you. Still think it's a great game though.

Rocket league FTW! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it is mate well worth getting. Not sure how well it will be on the pad but for the real buzz steering wheel really gives it a kick. It's unforgiving so will take time to master it but worth it if you like a more realistic rally sim.