What have you done on your games today?

• 4 weeks later...

Finished watchdogs really fun game would recommend people pick it up super cheap used as well. Starting to get back into destiny. Might play thought from the beginning again to build up a second class.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

I enjoyed watchdog's to be fair. Once destiny drops in price I might get it. It is pretty good game not sure the Internet will be any good though. Still loving my wheel though but on dirt rally more over Christmas.

I enjoyed watchdog's to be fair. Once destiny drops in price I might get it. It is pretty good game not sure the Internet will be any good though. Still loving my wheel though but on dirt rally more over Christmas.

Worth picking up the taken King version on disc and sell the basic destiny one. It's only £28 on Amazon.

That way you get the game and all 3 expansions.

Also the taken King has a story and is the best past of the game.

--

Yeah scooby Pete said it's better than the first part of the game. Did they do away with Peter drinkel too.

Yer he is gone I think for all the game the new guy is good thought.

--

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got Fiber Optic in my new place, everything needed to update such as Dirt Rally... 12GB update lol. Recently I've been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 3. Took a little bit to get into Just Cause but I am enjoying it.

Been tempted to get involved with Elite Dangerous just depends if I will get the time or not.

Got GTA 5 at last so if anyone plays online let me know be cool to do the heists. 

If you're on Xbox One there's an active mature crew you can join that like their cars and bikes.

It's a mix of Europe and US members. But pretty much always someone on.

"Outlaw Knights CC" tell them you know me "Dogconker"

They use discord to message each other and plan meets etc. It's a pretty informal crew.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Dogconker said:

I git a load of Subaru designs you might like when you're online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand cheers :D

I'll let you all know when im on.

On a brighter note, the first few levels i went up i got a veyron super sport, 1 million dollars, renault f1 car, mclaren p1 and a few other odds and bobs hahaha

• Like 1

On Xbox one gamer tag is Proxy Blue

Will check out the crew thanks. Enjoying the online so far but so hard to get into games without people quitting half way though.

--