What have you done on your games today?

Yeah been out awhile but the arma 2 dayz mod was far better well still is the arma 3 is still sort of being developed but is looking good now I've got on one server that is a zombie mod but not the same mod frankie has been playing. 

• Like 1

not played any pc games for couple weeks now,as my lovely cat decided i was spending 2 much time on pc and not enough time with him,so he has sprayed on my tower and blown it up :angry: yes my cat does have behavior problems :wacko:

• Like 1

not played deus ex for a fe days now, bit to dispaointed with it at the min.

Reinstalled farcry 2, which i think was one of the first true open world shooters? also been playing armoured warfare and a few rounds of world of tanks. but the latter is possibly at the uninstall stage. Compared to AW its pretty poor, full of abusive children and getting one shotted in 3/4 of the rounds now.

13 hours ago, Sandals said:

Got a refund for No Man's Sky... it's worth 15 quid at most, also with the potential of future DLC costing more money, that was the final nail in the coffin

I heard some stores are giving money back too. I'll have to look into it as I agree it's shit only so many boring places you can vist it's not tlike the planets are full of life and loads of animals is it. 

well I've tracked down the mod for Arma 3 not played it yet might have a blast before I head off to do some jobs :cool:

On 8/26/2016 at 0:31 PM, Scoobyghost said:

Talking of mmo I recently started playing final fantasy xi again. They've changed a lot but still love it.

last time i played a mmo i was a well respected tank, yep, i take mmos way to seriously so i stay away from them cause ill end up devoting my life....like ive done with my scoob...lol

On 2 September 2016 at 7:55 AM, Gambit said:

Looks good mate you seen Dogconkers designs too he's pretty good still waiting for the TT design for this years tt time attack :D 

I know, I know!! I've got it in mind, I want it done before FH2 comes out do you'll get it in the next 2 weeks 😉

I have a be finally got my head in the right place to play Fallout 4 had it ages but just not been in the right place to play it, got into mods now and enjoying it. It's even taken me off GTA Online now.

thinking about the witcher too as I like the open world stuff

Just now, Dogconker said:

There about 7600 mods for fallout now. Lots of weapons and stuff to make the game less of a grind. Personally I quite like building stuff in the villages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want an M41A but im yet to find one

How do you get the mods for xbox ?

I see the 'mods' in the main menu but a little unsure as to what to do ?

It's all new to me haha

Ended up with a cheap season pass a while back so still exploring the wasteland,

Getting fully into gta now too ! What's the online business about ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk