What have you done on your games today?

I'll have to have a look got Heavy rain and Beyond for the ps4 just bought Uncharted 4 too. So got plenty to be going at just no time to do it all. 

Also back to Dayz got on the zombi server but I keep getting kicked for some reason just randomly which is annoying :dry:

I got myself a PS4 and currently playing;

• Bloodborne (up to the boss in the lake, it's a bug thing?)
  • Farcry Primal (only really at the start)
  • FF14 (Had a level 29 Archer when played on pc. Started as a Mage and loving it, level 26 and climbing fast)

Not long until Horizon 3 comes out and it is looking awesome!

I got myself a PS4 and currently playing;

• Bloodborne (up to the boss in the lake, it's a bug thing?)
  • Farcry Primal (only really at the start)
  • FF14 (Had a level 29 Archer when played on pc. Started as a Mage and loving it, level 26 and climbing fast)
Not long until Horizon 3 comes out and it is looking awesome!

What server on xiv? I completed the story and have lv.50blm. Played on laptop though.

I've been sucked into Fallout, 5hrs in and I haven't even left the first settlement. Got a mod running to allow me to build as much as I want so it's now become fallout 4 Minecraft Edition, might set off into the wilds soon  got a coupe of weeks off work from next Wednesday, sadly I'll actually be away when Forza Horizon comes out so I'll need to catch up later. 

I'll get the TT times track car out next week so Gambit stops moaning about it 

On 9/7/2016 at 2:37 PM, Dogconker said:

I've been sucked into Fallout, 5hrs in and I haven't even left the first settlement. Got a mod running to allow me to build as much as I want so it's now become fallout 4 Minecraft Edition, might set off into the wilds soon  got a coupe of weeks off work from next Wednesday, sadly I'll actually be away when Forza Horizon comes out so I'll need to catch up later. 

I'll get the TT times track car out next week so Gambit stops moaning about it 

I've started a new game in FO4 with a bunch of mods... gonna be a lot of fun!!

28 minutes ago, Sandals said:

How does it feel to have a 2nd job? :D

hahaha :d

A second job i know very well lol played it since 2006, other than the break for the last year.

Did feel like a newb trying to get my head round new icons etc though haha

2 hours ago, Tidgy said:

hahaha :d

A second job i know very well lol played it since 2006, other than the break for the last year.

Did feel like a newb trying to get my head round new icons etc though haha

A decade of working and paying for the privilege :D

Whereas I spent an hour last night in FO4 clearing up my settlement and building a house............... Fallout Sims edition :D 

8 minutes ago, Sandals said:

A decade of working and paying for the privilege :D

Whereas I spent an hour last night in FO4 clearing up my settlement and building a house............... Fallout Sims edition :D 

so you paid to do housework? were all at it,,, hahahaha

2 minutes ago, Tidgy said:

so you paid to do housework? were all at it,,, hahahaha

I made up for it tho... I installed a mod that allows for more gun modification. My double barrel shotgun fires both barrels at the same time... or I can go completely mad and make it a triple barrel!

1 hour ago, Sandals said:

Deathwing? Never heard of it...

*after googling it*

Looks amazing!

haha yeah, looks like it has alot of potential. They need to make sure they finish it off properly, last few hyped up games have had issues.

Speaking hoping a game is as good as it looks... I'm going to be pis*ed if battlefield 1 is anything other than what gameplay I've seen so far!!!

I've had every battlefield (including the original PC games) and I really don't want it to end up sucking the way No Mans Sky did after all the hype ...

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Looks good just hope it's not a clear one room rinse repeat.  

I'm hoping they make it like L4D2... progressive levels with varying ways the monsters attack etc so it gives it a lot of replayability!

You gone and made loads of stuff with all the machinery available ?

Not really looked at all that yet,

Noticed a few glitches appearing recently like not being able to clear locations after doing the mission,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk