Forza Motorsport 6

I only scanned the info but I read it as a bit like in previous ones where the less assists you have the more points/xp/cash you get ? Then there's another incentive based system on top ?

Who knows, good news is that fingers crossed I'll have my new box in a couple of weeks

Assist are one thing but this adds braking and grip. Or takes away power. The dare mods could be fun and a challenge but the bits that give extra, you may as well turn difficulty down.

It is nice to see they're adding features though. It's not just rinse repeat kind of thing.

Hopefully they'll bring back proper championships with accumulated points rather than the can you finish above 3rd. Qualifying would be nice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be nice. Along with the online lobby score boards too. It was nice to see who had been in the lobby a while and who was winning races. Maybe some indicator of clean racers too.

A lady has taken over my finances so I'm now not getting the console :(. Nothing can be done about the game though mwahaha! Good old none refundable digital pre-order ;). There are so many cars in this game, it's crazy!!

Anyone noticed that it's now only 2 weeks until release day. 10th September is the early access day if you have the ultimate edition. Even if you haven't it's only an extra 5 days.

From the info I've read, the only downer is that they've gone for static rather than dynamic weather, meaning you can't start a race in dry tyres and have to change half way through to wets, which would have been awesome for endurance races.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Anyone noticed that it's now only 2 weeks until release day. 10th September is the early access day if you have the ultimate edition. Even if you haven't it's only an extra 5 days.

From the info I've read, the only downer is that they've gone for static rather than dynamic weather, meaning you can't start a race in dry tyres and have to change half way through to wets, which would have been awesome for endurance races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would have made epic online battles. Who has the biggest balls as it starts to hammer down and you're still on drys with 3 laps to go. I'll be ordering it the weekend.

You going for the full month version? I thought about the lesser version but then thought, "I'll just keep reading how epic it is for 5 days while everyone else plays it" so I worked out is save money in the longer run on dlc so but the bullet

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk