Forza Motorsport 6

Is that the full download thing?? Or a separate one? I'm the same Gambit... Been going hours and at 16% lol. Hopefully by morning it will be a lot further on. Sounds exciting if you can race a few cars. Question is.... How does it feel dog??

Feels nice and weighty. You got a choice of 5 cars at start. Toyota GT86, Honda S2000, Golf R, Mazda RX7, Subaru 22B. You get a go in an Indy car. Then you unlock rivals mode where you can try an Audi rs4, Ferrari 430, corvette, and a ford GT.

Puddles are horrible, the night racing im not sure of as they used a floodlit track, I reckon Nurburgring at night might be something else.

It's got a different feel over forza 5, braking is easier but the cars do feel a bit heavier and a bit harder to stop..

My only gripe is in the race it looks like the lead car just !Removed! off and leaves the rest of the field standing meaning first place isn't easy even in average driver level.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just had a quick blast as it's not full downloaded yet, it's alright wish I could use my G27 on it would make the game awesome. But enjoying it. lol missed the 22b was in the Toyota GT86. Just done the night race now stuck in menu waiting for it to download and install next part :(

I know what you mean about the night racing didn't do anything for me at all :( But as said think it's the track choice for it.  

I'll bet the night racing where you've only got head lights will be better, but i suppose they need to keep some wow factor for the main game. Thought there was a lack of spray in the wet race too.

I like the clean crisp graphics loo they've gone for this time over the slight drab greyish world they used in 5, they've not gone overboard in the colours etc but feels about right.

I like the feel of the cars too, Indy car was over powered and there's a definitive disadvantage in using assists now, TCS really holds you back coming out of corners now, it's like having the handbrake on, that's a good thing though I think.

I'll bet the night racing where you've only got head lights will be better, but i suppose they need to keep some wow factor for the main game. Thought there was a lack of spray in the wet race too.

I like the clean crisp graphics loo they've gone for this time over the slight drab greyish world they used in 5, they've not gone overboard in the colours etc but feels about right.

I like the feel of the cars too, Indy car was over powered and there's a definitive disadvantage in using assists now, TCS really holds you back coming out of corners now, it's like having the handbrake on, that's a good thing though I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good review so far. Imagine losing a headlight in the dark. It'll make you careful behind cars.

It is a bit much if you hit a massive puddle on a fast straight while overtaking, I did on back straight and just went careering off across the grass spinning, not great for the race but probably fairly realistic

Nice one Stants, looking forward to racing with you online

Yeah indy car's I was bored before I'd even made it to the 5th lap. But not an oval fan at all. I agree the wet is super challenging but in a good way. Think maybe a bit too much at time's lol.

that indy car race was a bit easy as the bends were flat out but there was an online nascar lobby in forza 4 that was loads of fun when the cars were more evenly matched and the turns weren't always flat out, there was always carnage in the first turn then 3 or 4 cars left drafting for the lead