Forza Motorsport 6

But the new £35 chat pad will have programmable buttons that you can do that with instead, apparently you can just press one of two programmable buttons and it'll do the "record that" thing without pausing. Got mine on pre-order.

Also nudging the wife towards a Elite controller for Christmas. Has much more sensitive buttons and interchangeable knobs, you can have a long joystick for steering on a racing game and you can even programme on an app where all the dead spots are or how fierce your brake button is based on how you drive, the gears can be on the extra paddles under the controller. I think it's the new big thing in the game control.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well I'm on holiday this week in wales with the most rubbish internet I've ever encountered since dial up lol. The full forza game started downloading an hour ago and its on 2%. Hopefully by the time we get back from visiting a castle and stuff today I can play the demo but most likely going to be tomorrow

Yep, it just says, "We know you would really like to get started, but you will have to wait a bit longer. Check store for the launch date"

After dinner would do me as I'm working from home and I'm not sure i could restrain myself if I got messages on her how good it was[emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well I was gonna wait until the 9th and preorder as I hate giving them the cash early when amazon etc don't charge until dispatch, can't wait to get back on forza I had a blast on Forza 5 last night and could barely drive after playing formula 1 I was locking the brakes into every turn

I'm in a similar boat. I've been on project cars a lot. Completely different physics. Can't wait much longer now! Not much longer

I didn't go for project cars as I'd heard so much bad press about how it was virtually unplayable in terms of physics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was unplayable. They've done a lot of updating. It's worth picking up for 20-25 second hand for an alternate racer.