Forza Motorsport 6

Demo.... F@ck that just walked in the front room missus had Xfactor on I nearly smashed my head repeatedly against the solid brick fire place until I fell unconscious so just bought the Ultimate Edition :) 

But is there a Demo out been a bit out the loop busy as hell as might have seen on the forum not been posting much but I have been watching :D 

• Like 1

Cool well it's downloading Forza 6 stuff now but my daughters boyfriends playing it so hopefully be done for Tuesday and he goes back home that day. I can see the sun coming up already ;) 

With my deal with my mate he is doing trade ins and getting Xbox store credit. Not doing that till Monday so I have to wait to actually purchase mine [emoji19] [emoji30] my half is waiting [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

• Like 1

Demo out in 12 hours, although in reality it's likely to be released US time so will be more like 6 am, not midnight.

I just downloaded fast and furious 7 to watch tonight from Xbox live and then found out you get a free limited edition dlc car for forza 6. Dom's muscle car with the blower [emoji41], result!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I think you have to buy it, £13 probably abut steep for just one car but if like me you bought it and then found out it was a freebie. I'm like you though I like to own all the cars, it's the geeky thing to do [emoji6]

• Like 1

Ok so I'm going to get ultimate edition, do I need a 1tb console or will a 500 suffice if there's that & bf on there ? Also would the kinect be worth having bearing in mind I've a toddler so thinking about future proofing

500 will be fine but future 1tb is always nice but can upgrade later :) Kinect I have one used it once never used it since. But I do know a few use it to command the console to do things via voice so I'd say worth having but not important :D But then they might bring some good game's out too for it 

• Like 1

500 will suffice but check for 1tb offers. I really enjoy my Kinect. Microsoft aren't pushing it like they did at the beginning. Less features will be in games I imagine. Reason being by not using the Kinect devs get more resources to push into making the game run smoother.

• Like 1

Stants, with 4tb hard drives at about £120 it's probably worth thinking of that. I've got a 500gb and I've got Forza 5, Forza horizons, all the games off Rare game box, metal gear solid, assassins creed and tombraider all stored on the hard drive and it's not full yet, also I've got Forza 6 downloaded on there. 500gb is quite a lot

Also, the kinect system has a habit of keeling over, I'm already one 2nd. The only thing it's really good for is all the voice commands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? What part has failed? Mine seems to be fine. I'll keep it in mind when I phone for a replacement [emoji12]

Save your money, kinect is only useful if you want it to log you in when it starts up by recognition or if you want to use voice commands. Kinect is about £120 separate so you'll have to see how much you save buying it in a bundle.