Forza Motorsport 6

Jesus, there's some good times going up!

Thanks to whoever said about adjusting the controller settings, has helped me to stop locking up the brakes so often.

I can't decide whether the clutch is helping or not? Definitely is up gear, but down gear I have to take my finger off brake to press the clutch, then back to brake again..

The pi is usually the giveaway. But certain items don't effect pi. Limited slip diffs being one. One way it could be governed is for one trusted member to change the tyre pressures by 0.5psi and save the file. Everyone uses that file and it will show on the keaderboard. Then we know no one has tampered without saving the file [emoji5]

It's a lot tougher. Surprisingly so. I had a ps4. Had both at one point but couldn't justify having it sat there. More of my friends were on Xbox. All this console war malarkey is just silly. Doesn't matter where you play as long as you can have fun and a good laugh with your mates. Noone can see the difference between 900p 1080p 30fps 60fps.