Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

Yeah I'll be doing the passes mate :) And with work be a 5 in the morning start again for me :D

Sound m8 ill let ya know when ive sorted the ticket then cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sections of the club stand Orange is meant to be one of the better places.

Santa%20Pod%20Japshow%202015_zpsqvpqkdq9

Just had this email and this is why I want to make sure everyone who is wanting to go can make it. 

"Hi All,

Red, Orange and Blue Zone have all sold out. This means that existing clubs cannot increase their stand size unless they are willing to move to Yellow Zone."

So she has helped us by getting the zone. And this was also in it. So I'd feel bad if we let ourselves and her down for doing it for us. 

2016 Info

It has also been brought to my attention that some clubs in Orange and Red Zone had some empty spaces at JapShow in July.

The decision by the Management is that for 2016, any club wanting to have a stand in Red or Orange Zone for JapShow or JapShow Finale (2016)will need to pre-book ALLdriver tickets.

For clubs booking more than 40 cars in Yellow or Blue Zone, half the amount of driver tickets will need to be pre-booked.

More information will be provided when dates and tickets go on sale.

That was japshow mate I used it as an example :) Japshow finale hasn't been published yet but we're in orange and only have th 25 passes now or we lose out on the spot to add more :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mate it is a 1st come first served unfortunately with limited spaces available don't have many passes left so would encourage people to get their tickets booked asap. I will get you marked for a pass :)