Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

BigD you need to state this 

"Please make clear whether the trade area is required within the club area or in the actual trade section."

I will PM you the email of who you need to speak with. Forms been submitted And looks like the 25 passes will go fast so get them tickets booked peeps.

And Boots the Bbq you bring it still and if so can we use it on the tarmac ? If so I'll bring me meat :D 

Do we have to have our ticket before being allowed a stand pass? [emoji15]

I'd prefer it that way but no. But anyone that takes a pass and then doesn't turn up to the event I'll put on a year ban :D Haha

Too right! Could always give stand passes out at the gate to those that turn up with tickets.

Could but would mean myself or someone standing down there not sure the Santa pod staff want to give them out. They only did the 3 as a favour as the later on after we had booked but all being well we're  booked on now got 25 passes to go at if they go sooner I can maybe get more but as it's costing me out of my own pocket to send each pass out I want to make sure they're 100% going or will do what Scooby Pete did and sell it on to someone who wants to go ticket and pass :) 

Will do mate passes will come a lot later though so should be time foe everyone to get booked in I just need to know who's paid so I can atleast try get more passes if we go over. I'll start making a note of who's paid now then that way I know way I can prioritise the passes. 

So must post or PM me once paid for a ticket to get a pass booked :) 

Ok m8 ill go to that website then and sort the ticket for the sunday then and what do i do about a stand pass will gambit sort that for me

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1