Japshow Finale 11th October 2015

Gambit

I keep the tickets too ghost stants is just an old man before his time ;) and what I mean is we have very limited passes we have more people wanying tp go than passes booked. hence one of the reasons I want to make sure people who want a pass are sure they're going :) I'll get you marked as paid too boot's once I get home. :)

I keep the tickets too ghost stants is just an old man before his time ;) and what I mean is we have very limited passes we have more people wanying tp go than passes booked. hence one of the reasons I want to make sure people who want a pass are sure they're going :) I'll get you marked as paid too boot's once I get home. :)

You forgot synical, grumpy & sometimes bitter [emoji51]
  • Like 1

Nice one mate. Just Let other's know this is a first come first served. With very limited spaces so if you sit on your hands too long and still want to go you will be enjoying peasants parking :D 

Stick one aside for nick please mate, he's confirmed ticket to me

Have done mate got about 6 passes put a side but they might come available yet. Well maybe 3 of them but I've not asked my local lot yet :D I wanted to make sure forum members get first refusal :D

Just to warn people running out of passes pretty fast had more people wanting to go than we have. Also should have a very rare car coming only 3 in this country and yes it's a Subaru :)

Oooh, what is it?

Is it what I think it is?

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Possible he might come on and post it up before but not sure. I know my mates 22b won't be ready though might not be ready for next years either :( but I can't wait for that as sad as it sounds :D  

Possible he might come on and post it up before but not sure. I know my mates 22b won't be ready though might not be ready for next years either :( but I can't wait for that as sad as it sounds :D

Yer thats rather sad.... haha.

Did we manage to sort a local meet as I wanna see this new car :-D