Fallout 4

Gambit

so far so good, again its a bit previous one upgraded, but since i liked 2 as well then doesnt bother me.

only other game i have my eye on ios the new metal gear solid. shall prob get that before we move then can play em while we have no net connection.

What's the best weapon you have come across ?

Having loads of fun with the hardened wounding double barrelled shotgun at the mo, stops just about anything in its tracks [emoji3]

Managed to work out why I can't find anything I've tucked into my inventory too but that's just a noob oversight,

Can't stop just wandering around and exploring stuff, should really get on with the story !

Lol it's crazy isn't it. Only reason really I've gone anywhere was just to get scrap for Base building. I like my 50cal sniper rifle most but I have a few good weapons I carry a 10 mm pistol a sword and sniper rifle. A shotgun as my main weapons :)

I killed her and her son. I went to speak with them and nicked something of the desk by mistake. They opened fire on me so I slaughtered them both and stripped naked. Then proceed to chop them in to bit's haha. You tube a cap glitch on YouTube if you want to cheat a bit. You can take all the vendor's caps and not sell a thing lol. Only learned it recently. I got the rifle I think from dimond city or a boss kill it's stared anyway.

• 2 weeks later...