Fallout 4

Gambit

[emoji38] cheeky f****r don't spend enough time on forza let alone anything else at the mo, I waNt something I can pop on when I'm not in the mood for racing that is easy enough to play without being fustrated and rage quitting

• Like 1

Lol

I guess you could just pop on but some parts take a long time. Running from point to point can take some time up until you unlock fast travel. I'd say cod is more pick up and play than this. And I hate cod. I think you won't want to dedicated time to it but you will. I've not had a game that's kept me up past my bed time for awhile lol. Forza 6 did archive that :)

Once you get out the vault you get to the sanctuary you can build your own base and stuff there that is about the most annoying part to learn. But by hell it's fun I spent more time doing that lol. but once past that you can then go on to just roam about. I'd recommend find the dog that travels with you he helps no end :D   

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed my happiness rating going down in one of my settlements, added everything they've asked for but it won't go back up, any ideas?

Also stored a generator in my workbench, (pressed store when building ) can't find it now to re use it, where the hell has that gone ?

hahaha, nice try, but no cigar lol

I've got a new GF in it anyway hahaha

Me too ;) she used to be a robot without trying to give anything away Haha  :lol: Good old kinky robot s*x...

I've noticed my happiness rating going down in one of my settlements, added everything they've asked for but it won't go back up, any ideas?

Also stored a generator in my workbench, (pressed store when building ) can't find it now to re use it, where the hell has that gone ?

it takes time to go back up I have a few starving and without water not enough beds. Sorted that out and about 24 hours after all was good. 

The generator when building should show up as a 1 when you go to build another one in the box. but if not got the bench you stored it in and trade should be there. It is the red work bench you stored it in ?

Not one for guns or armour.