Fallout 4

Gambit

Loving it so far not even out the volt lol. Wanted the pip boy edition but they sold out you did well getting one ;)

Sorry I meat picking one up when I find one lol!  Be an eBay job when I get round to it.  Will wait till end of month so I can spend some time over xmas playing.

Im all on Xbox One Hardline at the mo.  Im sure some will shoot me down lol but team death match is a good simple shooter and Im trying to break into the top 10 in world using the SG553 at the mo.

Lol. I'd started to built a massive Base for myself didn't realise it's a full settlement of the full village. Got the power armour x2 and x2 mini guns I do have a small walk around still massive amounts I've not even looked at in 8 hours of playing lol. So if I go missing for a few days you know I'll be out saving people exploring the wasteland.

Spent about an hour on YT last night gatering info and watching game play etc, people saying frame rate is rubbish on console, obviously YT compresses vids, so taking it with a pinch of salt,

Menu system looks fairly extensive hard to use ? If not aye beofre, & I take it there will be multi player at some point?

I look like a total noob but really want to get into this & buy but all the vids I've seen are made by ott fan boys etc, for someone who's never really been into rpg stuff it easy to pick up and have an hour or two here and there ?

All I can say and not a fan boy well wasn't, you will lose your life to it best way to sum it up. Mind you you're pretty miserable chap so never know haha. But menu isn't too hard slight curve to learn it but it's guided well through out. Fps can't say I've seen anything with over 19 hours on it already. Had a late one last night. And still not made it to dimond city yet [emoji1]