JapShow 2016 Sunday 10th July.

Gambit

Hi guys, I've got my pass and ticket up for grabs as I can't make it next Sunday for various reasons (although mainly not actually owning my Subaru anymore) so if anyone wants it send me a message and I'll forward it on! 

• Like 1

Sam I'll post it on facebook tomorrow if it's not gone. Yeah I've done a few orders lol.

Some my missus ordered so will be her name others will be mine. Last Yeah I think Steve might have even ordered so him and myself. But I like to see their faces when you give them the ticket with miss on it :yahoo:lol. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2016 at 9:42 AM, neil97rs said:

PAid for my tickets so will see you all there. Well as long as my car arrives on time. Its supposed to be landing on the 6th of july . Nervous times 

Do you have the car??

Trying to convince her to let me go to finale. Couldn't make this with the new sprog arriving and I think finale is 1st October. Our first wedding anniversary is 3rd so I might be stuck doing some epic 1yr celebrating...yay

• Like 1

I'll be going to finale in Oct 😂 bit cold for it in November but would be better for reducing charge Temps.

Making more babies then ghost ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Do you have the car??

Yep picked it up today need to wash it and check all is running ok. But putting it on a trailer for the trip up anyway as it's not currently mot,d

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, neil97rs said:

Got a guy with a 07 plate wrx that will take the stand pass if it's still available 

I have a pass available mate who do I post it too 😉