Sooner than expected

Tidgy

It sure is a big deal especially with me being a diesel mechanic but it'l probs be a while before they stop using them in trucks.... hopefully 😯, but like you say sandals the new small petrol engines are amazing a boy at work has a new focus with the 1ltr ecoboost engine its a 3cylinder and running 120hp and it can fairly move along the road and he only pays 20squid for road tax 

The low tax brackets are being scrapped too. From next year iirc gonna be a flat rate of £140 for small engined vehicles.

Obviously the govt aren't making as much ved now everyone's gone ah I'll get a small motor and save cash,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

*only applies to new vehicles registered in the coming years

I pay the same tax on my 05 plate 1.3 cdti combo van as I do for my 94 sti [emoji15]

Although it should be almost half that for the van, apparently it's the "heavy load" version so it's a higher tax bracket .

I'm fairly sure that I won't be buying a Renault derv anyways but it goes to show that the influx of new "small smart derv city cars " that we were influxed with a few years ago .....

Weren't so smart after all [emoji39]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Simple answer ban busses until they manage to make cleaner alternatives they must put out more !Removed! than anything else,

Or we do what the Japanese did and ban all derv vehicles from city centres ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Busses and lorries are getting better though at test time they dont even check the smoke emissions on the euro5 and euro6 engines now coz apperently the exhaust gasses are cleaner than the air going into the engine coz they have a thing called adblue fitted which injects a liquid which reportedly is mainly made up of donkey **** not sure if thats true or not lol and a few other chemicals which removes the harmfull nox gasses also theres alot of work going on into hybrid heavy vehicles at the moment aswell