My Newest & 3rd Scoob. This is a keeper!

mfnick

Nice nick !

Love it in white,

How was the holiday? Come back to picking that up must be buzzing !

Still not forgotten about that pint, just finding the time to get down,

I'm having it mot'd on the 12th so if your around give us a shout

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It really is !Removed! mint. Always wanted a classic but rot, running costs of a 16+ year old car and worrying about it being stolen has always put me off. But just decided to go for one now, especially after driving a mates and seeing just how much of a different beast these feel to newages. Plus just look at it, !Removed! gorgeous!! Feels like a go kart and so much more nimble even with less power it feels faster.

Not been able to cane it yet though, had some engine work done, exhaust (Blitz, my god it sounds good!), fuel lines etc so needs mapping and keeping it off boost till then. Got a SC36 turbo ready to put on too.

Got big plans for her :).

Is that tomorrow Stants or next month? And too right I couldn't wait, was more for excited about this than holiday, by far!!

Thanks Tidgy, nice little fact sheet there. Will have a better look when I have time :)

• Like 1

there 30/70 power split (so very different to any of the others which are 60/40) when the diff is wound all the way back so they are a tad more tail happy. i gave mine the beans coming up a slip road onto the bypass over the weekend and even going in a straight line the back decided it wanted to try to go first hahaha admittedly was damp and greasy. Just take it easy till your used to it.

• Like 1

Thanks for that Tidgy. Learn something new everyday, think I'll be keeping the DCCD more forward for a while at least. Or until i find a open space to have a play and learn it better ;)

thanks Gambit! I love it. Look forward to getting to more meets when they start up again :). Will be showing this off at as many as I can haha!

@stants yea that's a lot better for me too, was about to say I probably won't be able to tomorrow with work. Yea ill see you then mate :) 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2016 at 7:08 PM, mfnick said:

Thanks for that Tidgy. Learn something new everyday, think I'll be keeping the DCCD more forward for a while at least. Or until i find a open space to have a play and learn it better ;)

thanks Gambit! I love it. Look forward to getting to more meets when they start up again :). Will be showing this off at as many as I can haha!

@stants yea that's a lot better for me too, was about to say I probably won't be able to tomorrow with work. Yea ill see you then mate :) 

Look forward to seeing it mate. I might have to not let you leave though I have space at my house with that car you can come live at mine :laugh:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, david1972 said:

You need to get this stalking seen to mate emoji14.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I'm so good at it :ph34r:

1 hour ago, mfnick said:

I might take you up on that Gambit, want to move anyway ;) 

Thats fine got two garages :biggrin:

• Like 1