Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

I was thinking the same thing, I've got a little gas cooker, can bring a griddle pan, burgers, sausages, buns etc etc. But i think it says on the ticket, no BBQ's allowed. Worth a risk? 

Tom, if they changed the 1 car 4 people "free", what makes you think that they are going to let people cook on the japfest? xD They will more likely make you buy the food there :(

But in the remote case that we can, im in... :) also let us know how much would we have to pay :D

Anyone find anything out about the tickets? Whats the crack with passengers? can we get a ticket when we arrive?

The Q n A here - http://www.japfest2.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/

says

Ticketing Questions

Q: How can I buy a ticket?

A: Tickets are on sale now – click here to book online or call our ticket hotline on 0871 230 5577.

Q: Will I be able to buy a ticket on the gate?

A: Yes you can buy tickets on the gate from 09.00am.

But club access is from 6.30 and we must be parked by 9am. So how does that work lol?

Need a car pass to get on the club stand mate they was only available through the club so I'm guessing you will be in the peasants carpark ;)

Well think set off from here about 6.30am 2 hours drive. 

RB318 have you still got your car ????

Need a car pass to get on the club stand mate they was only available through the club so I'm guessing you will be in the peasants carpark ;)

Well think set off from here about 6.30am 2 hours drive. 

RB318 have you still got your car ????

Actually Im going with Curtis, who bought the Car ticket but he still dont have his scooby :) 

So I will be there with you guys :)

• Like 2

Yes gambit still hav car at the min and will still be attending show! Been but mad recently lol moving house/ holls/ work so sorry not spare ticket here lol

Oh nice one glad to hear, did think it would be strange for you to sell up after having all that work done :) 

And what time was you heading off was you going in the morning ?

Could mini convoy down if we head to Lincoln way with Dan in his RB320 have 4 of us to drive down ? 

Not to sure on time to be honest did think about 6/6.30 as normally bit of nightmare getting in lol with regards to car it is up for sale will loose the 10k spent on it hoping to sell for 15. What time were u thinking if leaving?

About the same time you was lol :D 

Well if try set off for 6.00 get to Lincoln for about 6.30ish if you want to meet up somewhere. 

:( can't believe you're selling it :( If I'd had the cash I'd have had it :(

No mate I've not booked any track time :( glad I didn't now with the pricing !Removed! up :( But anyway I should just let that go now, like a !Removed! in the washing powder aisle to try disguise the smell :D 

Right did you want us to meet up with you RB318 ? 

I think I'd head that way just so don't have to travel down the boring M1. I'm thinking if you want to arrange a place to meet up with you on route. So if me Dan and father in law set off about 6 to meet up. 

And could do with a meeting point local to the track even if it's a pub or lay by if we're all going in together.