Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

Right if anyone wants tickets for the club stand best say so now guy's. I will leave it until tomorrow and look at closing it so we can get the 2nd lot of tickets booked once this is done we can't get anymore :( sorry. 

Well if I can sort it that 12 man might come in handy if you fancy a BBQ weekend if I can get enough people interested round at mine with places to camp over for travelers :D

I'm thinking towards the end of August after Japfest have a massive BBQ weekender at my house get a bunch of us round. As I said free camping I have enough space :D 

But back on subject I will have a look around the area at a meeting point :)

BARRBBEEEQUUUE FOOD DRINK HMMMMMMMMMM,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Well it could be on just need to get rid of two ponies now hopefully be at the weekend or next, for room to park and camp. And I think for the happy fishermans/ladies of you some fishing in the pond too :D

My thinking is people traveling can come on the friday camp over bbq saturday locals can travel on the day or camp if they want to drink and sunday to wrap it all up. Just for one good met up before the end of summer :D 

• Like 1

No I guess will have to get Steve to do that but to late really now as it will be booked in for the 2nd and last lot of tickets. We had booked in very early with the 1st lot so hopefully we will have a nice spot :D 

• 2 weeks later...