Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

Got the tickets!!! :D yay!

Hey, someone is staying in any hotel close to the Jap fest? Im planning to go saturday and stay in a hotel so we can meet early... also, where are we going to meet all before jap fest? in order to go everybody together... :P

I'm going stay overnight Saturday haven't booked in any where yet, but want to get to sight early to set up banner for club

It would be great if we could pick a hotel those that we are planning to stay in a hotel on saturday... I guess no one is going to camp... :P

Where are we planning to meet up on sunday morning before going to the Jap Fest? 

Right let's see

1 what time is ETA (early time of arrival)

2 have we got a RV Point to convoy in

3 will we need condoms

1.- When we should arrive to the event? expected arrival to the event - 1 hour = time of meetup before the event.

2.- We still need to find a parking where we can meet all together

3.- Dunno... Maybe? xD (I have my missis coming with me so, out of the game on this one... hahahah)

1.- When we should arrive to the event? expected arrival to the event - 1 hour = time of meetup before the event.

2.- We still need to find a parking where we can meet all together

3.- Dunno... Maybe? xD (I have my missis coming with me so, out of the game on this one... hahahah)

My misses is coming too, keys in a bowl ?? :D

Guys hope weather improves :/

• Like 1

Looks like... xD 

Ehmm... we will have to consider that is going to be A LOT OF CARS trying to do the same as we are going to do, so we should discard parkings within 5 miles to the donington park...

The hotel that I booked is only 20 min from the donington park and the parking is big... 

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.8261645,-1.5872656,99m/data=!3m1!1e3

Anyone coming from the south? Feel like I'm the only one haha.. I'm coming from Bournemouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im coming from Reading, but in Saturday im going to the north to change the gearbox for an ra sti one, then going to the hotel 20 min from Donington Park... xD

Anyways, we should find a place close to Donington Park... Some mall? Supermaket? Anyting?

What about 

Moto Services.

Junction 23A M1
Derby, Castle Donington
DE74 2TN

2.9 miles from the track. A bit close, probably other clubs there though.

Yeah, thats the thing, probably other clubs will be there... and there are going to be a loooooot of cars... maybe something else a little bit far away from Donington Park...

B+B booked, 3 minutes from circuit , so my plan is breakfast at 8am, be at circuit by 8.30 , belly rubbed and winded,

Do I fetch gas BBQ , burgers and hot dogs and we buy what you eat to cover costs of food or are we self catering

• Like 1

B+B booked, 3 minutes from circuit , so my plan is breakfast at 8am, be at circuit by 8.30 , belly rubbed and winded,

Do I fetch gas BBQ , burgers and hot dogs and we buy what you eat to cover costs of food or are we self catering

I was thinking the same thing, I've got a little gas cooker, can bring a griddle pan, burgers, sausages, buns etc etc. But i think it says on the ticket, no BBQ's allowed. Worth a risk? 

• Like 1