Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

The Hilton east midlands airport?  Looks an ideal meet spot.  Large car park right on our motorway exit 5 miles from the circuit.  Every other owners club will probably have the same idea though.

• Like 1

ooohhh exciting...

Erm, during the meetup before the show if there are other clubs nearby, would it be a good idea to pop out a few SOC signs in front of the cars? I can Imagine myself parking up next to the wrong club or something.

Tickets arrived today :) 

But now I'm looking at where it says about bring people in the car it has now removed from the site. So will ring them later to find out. on the tickets it now says it's just to display the car and only one ticket for one adult  :wacko:

Club benefits

• Discounted entry tickets
• Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public
• Club passes providing exclusive access to display your car
• Special club offers from our Official Partners
• Exclusive Club competitions

There's trowell services on m1 if coming from the north, like me ;)

yeah that would be best for me too. (and I presume the rest of the northerners).

I got my ticket today yay! What does the big number 5 on the ticket mean btw?

Only reply I've had so far is this 

Hi

Not sure where you have had the information from but it has always been per person. If you purchased your ticket from a club then you might need to discuss with them.

The car pass lets the car in but everyone in the car also needs a separate ticket which can be bought in advance or on teh day
Thanks

I've let them know the info was copied from there site I'm seeing if I can get something sorted, as the info was direct from there site when they posted that the event was going to take place. 

Hi all,japfest ticket turned up today and car pass,am i right in thinking that it only lets one car and one person into the grounds and parking area? a it says all adults must have a ticket and there will be two in the car? did i miss something along the way!!!!!

It appears so I'm speaking with them now but because I can't get anyone on the !Removed! phone I'm having to email them. But I have a funny feeling they have changed it and now playing ignorant because I copied the exact thing from their site and put it here so what you have read on the 1st post is from there site. 

I was certain when I purchased the ticket it said it was for per car regardless of passengers :-/

Yeah it did, but there has been a ***** up somewhere. i think its a little over the top charging 20 per head... japshow was the same.