Japfest 2 Donington Park 17th August 2014 Sign Up Closed

Gambit

So erm, have we got a meet place organised yet? lol or are we just meeting at the track?

I've been looking only problem is anywhere near I think will be swamped with other clubs and none of the other places look good for people coming from one or the other directions :(  

So we meeting at boots b n b?

No mate was just kidding need too try sort a place today. Shame we didn't have someone going that lived local and knew some places. 

What time is everyone aiming to be at the show for? And are people cleaning their scoobys when on stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to do mine today and give it a quick wipe around again maybe when I get there but I hadn't got mine fully finished as I would have liked my Stereo facia isn't even done yet still sanded down on the side :( 

• Like 1

Gateway Park, Newark Rd, South Hykeham, Lincoln LN6 9UJ

Sorted cya tomorrow mate :) 

I'll be going I'll have the kids with me ,I'll pop over to the stand and say hi , at some point in the day ,,,,shame I was to late to get on the stand oh well maybe next year .....

Does this mean I won't be boycotting it now then next year :D Been speaking to some other clubs seem everyone has been baffled by the site..... Strange that isn't it  :wacko: I will apologize now though. I wanted to get some little challenges setup for fun, and have a word with Steve about some little club prizes but with the ticket thing it's really done my head in  :angry: so didn't get chance to get anything sorted this time round :( 

And no mate nobody has come forward with a ticket for sale :( 

Been to Hungry Horse in Derby, tried to do 40oz steak, (almost done it ),back in B&B, having belly rubbed and being winded, making room for 8am cooked English breakfast, see you all tomorrow, watch your speed big Police presence around tonight , more tomorrow I suspect, be safe.

• Like 2