What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well today I parked up in a car park at the top of a grass bank, some numb nuts parks across the back of me. The only way I could get out was to drive forwards down the bank, then along parallel to the bottom of the bank then turn up the bank and through an open space. XV did it with ease even though i only had 3 wheels on the ground as I turned up the bank.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well today I parked up in a car park at the top of a grass bank, some numb nuts parks across the back of me. The only way I could get out was to drive forwards down the bank, then along parallel to the bottom of the bank then turn up the bank and through an open space. XV did it with ease even though i only had 3 wheels on the ground as I turned up the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No picture of the tripod? [emoji2]

Fitted my cosworth filter nothing amazing been for a little run around town not sure it sounds much better but I think it feels a little better but sure it's in my head. Still people say stock air box is good for upto 400bhp so no need to go for cone just yet unless I want the induction sound.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Fitted my cosworth filter nothing amazing been for a little run around town not sure it sounds much better but I think it feels a little better but sure it's in my head. Still people say stock air box is good for upto 400bhp so no need to go for cone just yet unless I want the induction sound.

--

Unless you cut the bottom of the airbox out you wont notice any difference in sound. Is your hatch on coilovers btw?

Unless you cut the bottom of the airbox out you wont notice any difference in sound. Is your hatch on coilovers btw?

Yer didn't expect much in noise and don't want to hack up the air box so shall leave it for now.

No on standard suspension at the moment but going for springs soon I think.

Why?

--

curry sounds nice tom, I cauld do with one well over due,, oh what av I done today well apart from drive the front near side corner into the door of a bmw, nothing much else

• Like 1

V3 Shell has gone to the scrappies in the sky ,end of a era [emoji53]

Spent a few hrs last night looking at replacement cat backs that don't wake the dead

just got told off by the Mrs this morning for taking nearly a hour to return from getting the mc'ds breakfast as it's only 5 mins away and I went via a few b roads on the way there [emoji4]

• Like 2