What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Today is a big day for the handling:

BC Coilovers

Stoptech street pads and grooved discs

Stoptech braided hoses

and finally the HKS SSQ4 with purple insert! Car is also being treated to a minor service ready for the autumn!

• Like 2

They are also not supposed to act like a bunch of little Hitlers but they do!........Coppers.......I would`nt **** on one if it was on fire!

That`s how low they now are, no longer the friendly bobby....more like a Robocop come thug.

• Like 1

If the tints were the only thing on the car then I'd have asked him how he was measuring the darkness, if there were other mods that weren't declared or 'Un roadworthy ' issues that may be found then best to be polite and kiss !Removed! a little,

I know a young lad who's just passed his test,his family are very well off and bought him a brand new a3. He got pulled by the law asking him all kinds of stuff like how can you afford this, is it yours etc. He was polite and what not, old bill still not happy, wrote him a ticket for not having any screen wash in the bottle !

That is bang out of order. Must've just ran out as they stopped him [emoji12]

I was stopped for a rear sidelight out. I didn't argue with the coppers cos they only make it worse. Got a ticket but contested it saying it was fine when I left home. I also asked if I should stop every 100m to check them [emoji57] ticket was written off.

When they took mine out of my last car the said you wasnt allowed to put any on as the allready tinted by the manufacture so i pressume if there not tinted as standard u can tint 20 - 30 %

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If the tints were the only thing on the car then I'd have asked him how he was measuring the darkness, if there were other mods that weren't declared or 'Un roadworthy ' issues that may be found then best to be polite and kiss !Removed! a little,

I know a young lad who's just passed his test,his family are very well off and bought him a brand new a3. He got pulled by the law asking him all kinds of stuff like how can you afford this, is it yours etc. He was polite and what not, old bill still not happy, wrote him a ticket for not having any screen wash in the bottle !

screenswash was probably an optional extra in an audi
  • Like 1

I've been pulled over for littering whilst driving before, although I never did and it was just an excuse because they didn't like what I was driving. Also been pulled for riding a twist and go with no L plates. They didn't expect me to tell them I had a full motorbike license and it was just cheap fun transport

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It was yesterday to be honest but:

Oil change.

Cabin filter change.

Cam belt change with all rollers - water pump (in really good condition).

Wish bone bushes.

Anti roll bars.

Front discs and pads.

Spark plugs.

Coolant change.

Thermostat (previous one was a low temperature one).

New Battery.

New wind screen wipers

Busy day :)

But concerned about the amount of rust and every thing was hard because of it, taking the cam belt cover off was a right b*****d as most bolt heads just rounded and one crumbled to nothing had to snap cover then glue back together again.

A previous owner must have lived on the coast ??

• Like 1

Being a bit OCD about my centre caps. After finding some badges that'd fit the massive rota centre caps, I just sort of hoped they'd fit inside the lip on the caps. No such luck, so here I am. It'll look good in the end!

post-3751-143948434723_thumb.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I've been pulled over for littering whilst driving before, although I never did and it was just an excuse because they didn't like what I was driving. Also been pulled for riding a twist and go with no L plates. They didn't expect me to tell them I had a full motorbike license and it was just cheap fun transport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the ar$holes which do that think they can park where they want.

Disabled bay at Manchester royal infirmary. They were parked there when I arrived at 1.45 and were still there at 3.25 when I left. I had to park quarter of a mile away.

11892070_10155902215460092_6551894321503

Not so much what have I done today but what's been done.

post-3548-143949401865_thumb.jpgpost-3548-143949403069_thumb.jpgpost-3548-143949403692_thumb.jpg

Gearbox was taken apart all for that one little seal. Quite a job but I know the rest of the box is fine so it wasn't worth sourcing a replacement. Put all new seals in the box to save any of the others going. Almost back together and it'll be ready for collection Saturday. My mechanic knew I wasn't in a rush so took his time on it. Clutch has been given the nod as having a good bit of life left so no need for the change.

In other news we sold our faker sti as it just wasn't getting used so we couldn't warrant the outlay.

• Like 1