What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Ok on s bike, he wasn't sat in the fuel tank with his head out.

That's iphone predictive text for you.

It was a guy on a chicken chaser, undertook me, cut me up, swerved side to side to warm his tyres up and then blasted off down the dual carriageway. Well he would have fine had he not been on a 50cc and got left behind by the car he was trying to overtake and caught up and overtaken by me. Loser!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

oil change between the showers, Mobile Super 3000 X1 Formula FE 5W-30

oil plug way to fast and couldn't get the oil filter off due to tight. my oil filter removal band tool didn't fit due not a lot of space around the oil filter. so did only a oil change. will get another oil filter removal tool next time.

getting really tired of people not knowing that you don't have to torque a oil filter with 50Nm...

I normally find hand tightening then a further 3/4 turn should do it, can usually feel it 'nip' up with the seal. At least ours are simple to remove without getting too much oil everywhere. The mazda's was at 90% on the side of the block no matter what you did oil went everywhere :-(

Got pitch stop form me mums far to foggy to do anything today though, just negotiating a price on another set of rims so I can have a summer set and winter set [emoji51]

Well I've been quiet again so will give a quick lowdown on anything interesting that has been going on.

1. Finally starting to get comfortable with getting it unstuck on corners, better throttle control and so on

2. Gave it a really good clean on saturday so looks lovely again

3. My brother in law has done his back in so the work on my Subaru has been put on hold :(

As for stuff to do with the car I'm looking at getting:

1. Pitch mount

2. Rear strut brace

3. Gold or gunmetal grey alloys? Still unsure

That's to go on top of all the other stuff I listed earlier. Will get there in the end :)

EDIT: Also, what oil should I put in? My brother in law uses 5-30w semi synthetic just wondered if it's worth using something else?

I've seen him a few times I even seen him driving that big old Volvo thing he's just bought, and he works down on the pyewipe industrial estate.  I didn't like to stop him on his bike though as he might have been training. But yeah I'd like to have a chat with him he makes me laugh. He's proper old school I was tempted to try get a message to him to invite him to pop by for a drink if he wanted just so i know's he'd be welcome too. But hopefully the stickers might catch his eye :D