What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Anyone know of any decent H7's and w5'w's?

One of my osram nightbreakers blew, so I chucked a spare bulb in. But i wanna replace them both now with something better, as I have one brightish headlight and a dullish and a dullish..

I looked at Philips extreme 130% bulbs. But at 25 quid a set seemed a bit steep considering the osrams are only 15 quid a set.

Anyone got any suggestions?

When I'm on holiday [emoji30] that's what you get for telling the other half to 'just book what ever you want' I've learnt my lesson, get to japshow on 5th July David [emoji1]

Unlikely, as that's my wedding anniversary  :o

Ordered my lance and 5L of snow foam today....couldn't resist any longer. Will be here tomorrow [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've arrived as promised, in under 24hrs [emoji41]

Just a bugger that I'm working [emoji20]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

that !Removed! vw has partially blocked my drive for the second time.... He is a bit further forward than last time.

Parked behind him, so he will have to come and find me when he wants out.

Doesn't look too bad in the pic. But i cant reverse in (so i can drive straight out) as there another car in the next bay (to the left of mine). I cant drive in, as i wont be able to reverse and swing out. Its awkward enough to reverse out without a car there.

20150101_133634.jpg

You need to put something in that gap....like a bin store for your wheelie bins mate....either that or a big ceramic potted plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont own that piece of land mate, no idea who does. So i'm not sure what would be said if i had something big and heavy put there. A nice bench would be suitable lol.

He's moved now, so I've pulled forward onto the path to prevent access to the gap. I look like a **** though, half parking in my bay but if it means said passat ****** cant block me in then I can justify my actions if the council have anything to say about it.

• Like 1

that !Removed! vw has partially blocked my drive for the second time.... He is a bit further forward than last time.

Parked behind him, so he will have to come and find me when he wants out.

Doesn't look too bad in the pic. But i cant reverse in (so i can drive straight out) as there another car in the next bay (to the left of mine). I cant drive in, as i wont be able to reverse and swing out. Its awkward enough to reverse out without a car there.

20150101_133634.jpg

Doe he live in that bungalow?  

I dont own that piece of land mate, no idea who does. So i'm not sure what would be said if i had something big and heavy put there. A nice bench would be suitable lol.

He's moved now, so I've pulled forward onto the path to prevent access to the gap. I look like a **** though, half parking in my bay but if it means said passat ****** cant block me in then I can justify my actions if the council have anything to say about it.

It'll be whoever owns that substation mate - I wouldn't even think twice about doing it if it were me - just get a nice planter in there fella

Drove up to Carlisle to see my friend. The motorway drive was interesting, really heavy rain all the way. Went past 4 accidents and someone pulled over by the cops lol. So many subarus around here as well

It'll be whoever owns that substation mate - I wouldn't even think twice about doing it if it were me - just get a nice planter in there fella

Or just trundle out into the dales and pick yourself up a couple of nice large pieces of stone [emoji6]

Gonna get some stick for this, but I nipped into a kwik fit today....

Have had a slow puncture for ages and i needed them to replace the a valve... They did, took about ten minutes and he didn't even charge me.  Happy Days

Fingers crossed its sorted now.

oh, I also ordered some new lights.

Some Philips w5w's - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261595643411

some Philips h7's - http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Subaru_Legacy_2.0_2006/p/car-parts/car-electrics-and-car-lighting/lighting1/car-bulb/?48177022P&1&32da352f4bdffdbea28ab4f570b222c71f553663&000384

FYI, Eurocarparts have a "sale" on at the moment. You can also get an extra 5% off with code "EXTRA5"

Drove it 100 miles or so [emoji41]

parked it in the far corner of asdas car park next to a shiny 10 plate beemer (less likely to hit my car with her door)

Glanced in the cars direction as I entered the shop to see a flatbed truck now parked where the beemer was [emoji53]

Truck was gone when I got back but he'd left me with a tidy dent in the rear quarter [emoji35] [emoji36] [emoji109] [emoji541]

post-1399-142022394563_thumb.jpg

post-1399-142022396195_thumb.jpg

parked it in the far corner of asdas car park next to a shiny 10 plate beemer (less likely to hit my car with her door)

Glanced in the cars direction as I entered the shop to see a flatbed truck now parked where the beemer was [emoji53]

Truck was gone when I got back but he'd left me with a tidy dent in the rear quarter [emoji35] [emoji36] [emoji109] [emoji541]

The ****** [emoji35]

Gutted and after all the work to get the Shell swap done :( ******. Hope he back's the flat bed into what ever car he has at home  :angry: