What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'm a 6 ft skin head cockney with a short temper that gets the better of me somtimes, hence why I moved to sleepy suffolk in the first place .

I was fooking fuming and probably would have acted inappropriately in front of the kids if I'd seen it happen .

once i calm down a bit i do tend to logically look for a bright side .

It is one of the 4 pannels I intended on getting sprayed this year due to a existing dent on the dogleg further down .

I'm a 6 ft skin head cockney with a short temper that gets the better of me somtimes, hence why I moved to sleepy suffolk in the first place .

I was fooking fuming and probably would have acted inappropriately in front of the kids if I'd seen it happen .

once i calm down a bit i do tend to logically look for a bright side .

It is one of the 4 pannels I intended on getting sprayed this year due to a existing dent on the dogleg further down .

I'm the same mate once I've had time to carm down but sometimes I will stew on it for hours then find that winds me up more [emoji36]

No dog unfortunately I was parked right near the entrance in the corner of the car park.

Tbh I'm more !Removed! off with the fact that someone's damaged my car than the actual damage itself , as that rear quarter has a dent on the dogleg and a ripple further back (the other side and inner arches are mint)

Can't see the point in claiming on the insurance (£250 excess) the mrs has now given the go ahead to get it painted , so the funds for painting won't come out of my modding pot now[emoji6]

There's normally a sliver lining hidden somwhere if you look hard enough ....

Uk rusted away [emoji53]

Clean jdm reshell[emoji41]

Broke my 5 speed [emoji20]

Fitted a 6 speed [emoji5]

Mrs said 6 speed cost to much[emoji19]

so she asked for a boob job [emoji39]

Shappens (!Removed! happens)

Snow foamed for the first time today. Tried a contactless wash to see how effective it was. A little disappointed to be honest; my expectations were probably too high. Still feel like I have 2 dirty cars [emoji54]

Guess it really just is a posing prewash after all....next time I'll try running a sponge over before rinsing off to see if I'm happy with that....just want clean cars quicker [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Snow foamed for the first time today. Tried a contactless wash to see how effective it was. A little disappointed to be honest; my expectations were probably too high. Still feel like I have 2 dirty cars [emoji54]

Guess it really just is a posing prewash after all....next time I'll try running a sponge over before rinsing off to see if I'm happy with that....just want clean cars quicker [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooah, A sponge! A !Removed! Sponge???

;)

The stuff they use down at your local hand car wash before soap and all that,

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/traffic-detergent-5l-concentrate?da=1&TC=SRC-traffic%20film

Can get it in ready to use 5l as well if you don't want to dilute, get a chemical sprayer bobs your uncle

Chemical sprayer? Any recommendations mate?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got to see how good the AWD system is the other day. The brother in laws tow car has gearbox trouble so he asked if I would tow his caravan up to the site in Gargrave (about 25 miles) Now this is a 24 ft Fleetwood (Whatever that is) and it pulled it no problem, I let him drive so he could get the feel of a proper tow-car  :lol: he loved it!

He was gobsmacked when he was able to reverse the caravan into its birth which was quite an incline....not a sign of a wheelspin B)

• Like 1

Chemical sprayer? Any recommendations mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do you want to spend ? I have one like this

http://www.transtools.co.uk/hand-tools/garden-tools/garden-sprayers/silverline-water-pressure-sprayer-10-litre?language=en&currency=GBP&kw=&fl=1000&ci=58359137401&network=pla&gclid=CNuG7qfP-sICFWL4wgodrl4A1g or you can get power operated ones if your really fancy

• Like 1