What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Not today but on Wednesday I had my up-pipe heat wrapped. Had the heat shield removed a few months ago and due to the location of the up pipe (close to cylinder 3) decided it was best not to leave it kicking all it's heat out onto the engine and in the engine bay. Looked one hell of a job to get to, thank god I got SSS to do it for me. Found my downpipe had no gasket between it and the turbo too. Thought it sounded a tiny bit "blowy" at low revs. Turns out it was this. Also feels slightly sharper now too. Win, win :)

Today I've just dropped it off to get my rear arch sorted. Hope the result is good, I know the paint isn't easy to match on these especially at almost 12 years old.... Fingers crossed. Still, better than letting the rust spread.

Its not that paint its difficult. Its that it requires if I remember correctly 7 layers of paint plus laquer etc.

I got my remap today :-) I'm so happy with race dynamics aka Duncan really nice bloke and top notch ,service my car runs sweet as a nut , producing roughly 330 ish at 1.4 bar , well happy fast as fook !!!! Pulls to the redline on the vf43 , don't run out of puff what so ever

But he has sett it up to come in smoothly to help with my wrx gearbox , I got a few nice comments :-) aswell I got a really good strong engine and he said he could quite happily map cars like myn alday as I have set myn up really well :-) only downside is reckons if I had a sti tmic I could be pushing over 340 bhp , but he said that would be the safest limit on my wrx , chuffedpost-2376-0-70599000-1424797291_thumb.jp

Also good luck with the jdm import twinscroll legacy :-)

• Like 5

You got a sticker ! I got nowt the other week unless it's stuck on the ecu.

Had a complete nightmare all day people being twats cutting me up in van and on way home in car. Red mist descended so I gave it some now I'm worried that I gave it too much while it wasn't warm enough ?

On the plus side I've just had an email from a shipping company to say my 'car parts' have been shipped to work, trouble is I can't remember what 5he hell I've ordered

Got like that this morning but knew I couldn't give it any complete cold start and that !Removed! head in the insignia was up my !Removed! again. [emoji35] I'll try rig the go pro up and see if I can get footage of what he's like. Felt like slamming the brakes on. He'd have definitely slammed up my !Removed!. I'd have got out slammed his head on his bonnet a few times if he had. !Removed! winds me up.

• Like 1

Got like that this morning but knew I couldn't give it any complete cold start and that !Removed! head in the insignia was up my !Removed! again. [emoji35] I'll try rig the go pro up and see if I can get footage of what he's like. Felt like slamming the brakes on. He'd have definitely slammed up my !Removed!. I'd have got out slammed his head on his bonnet a few times if he had. !Removed! winds me up.

And we all know you love that !Removed! of yours slammed....

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Does it look the part Dave?

Better than I feared it might actually....a nice dark black....must resist fitting until warmer weather arrives now [emoji33]

Might take a sneaky pic of it tomorrow for ya [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Some knobber reversed into the missus today. - She was parked in a hospital car park in Bishop Auckland... He was about to drive off until she got out and opened his car door. He denied that he reversed into hes car and said "where did you come from?" Cheeky ******. Will update when she gets home and i get more info.