What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

New exhaust fitted. Well chuffed. Just the centre and rear on for now before the decat(before remap) It's not too loud but a much deeper rumble and you can hear the burble now. So happy with it!

post-3548-142572316636_thumb.jpgpost-3548-142572318227_thumb.jpgpost-3548-14257231888_thumb.jpg

No wonder she was so quiet. Check out the size of the rear box. post-3548-142572320047_thumb.jpg

Just spent the day washing claying, poor boys black holing, wire wool and rain x windows.......and tomorrow I is going to give her two (2) coats of black wax.  :D

Before that I had a trip up the motorway and roasted a Clio Sport off the roundabout and up the on-ramp, I may have it on camera.

How old am I again?

;)

Thought I'd get cracking with sorting out my new alarm fob, armed with my newly aquired bitwriter i set about taking the centre console apart to work out where it plugs into the alarms brain

76329d563e250d186dbe7467face137e.jpg

After I'd got this far I found out there was already the communications interface attached left by alarm installer, chased it back to it's hidden location. Put the centre console back together. Plugged in and programmed fob. Programming took all of 5 mins and an official dealer wanted 75 notes robbing gits !

• Like 1

Dip sponge in soapy bucket, wash car, then rinse of crap off the sponge in bucket of clean water before dipping back in soapy bucket. Idea is all the crap off the car goes in the bucket of water and not into your soapy bucket.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Our neighbours washed their Mazda 6 with one bucket, but that was the least of their worries, they let their 3 year old help and he kept dropping the sponge in the floor whilst washing the car aaaaaaarrrrggghh!

Even if it's a new sponge every time ? And never actually touches the bucket ? My paintwork 's not the best anyway. Isn't the idea of shop to hold dirt particles in suspension in the Water,

You're all !Removed! up if you're using a sponge and not a microfibre cloth. May as well stick to one bucket, sponges are the worst thing to wash the car with.

Microfibres cloth, blasphemy [emoji38]

Lambs wool mitt is the proper way to go

Changed from my winter tyres to fresh summers - Hankook Ventus Prime2,

215/55 17V. Hoping for some fuel benefit as these tyres are low rolling

resistance and should be good in the wet.

Do let me know how you find these in a few months time....one of about half a dozen options I'm looking at when it comes to replacing mine towards the back end of this year [emoji106]