What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I've only pushed mine properly a couple of times but when you do it's something else! Considering I upgraded from a Fiesta... :P

Just a casual drive to work today so far, the suspension is miles better now, so much comfier! The ProDrive kit is nice looking and all but way too firm for the roads around me :(

When my local Halfrauds makes the paint cans up they use the worse type of spray cap I've ever seen. the ready made off the shelfs are ok 

Must use different ones up near me then lol

Picking my car back up from Manchester airport in few hours :-)

I will have a look later see if I have one kicking about. Worst thing I've ever used was one of the reasons I went online and bought them, and 2nd the woman mixed it wrong the 1st time so had a complete other colour not matching 

What is this bung you speak of?? Sounds like a tampon for your car!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've only used boost a few times ,as I'm awaiting a remap after fitting a few mods . I went under a railway bridge the other night the 3" jasma turbo back gave a fooking loud bang and spat flames big enough to light the tunnel up and make a couple of lads duck for cover :-)

I might change the headers for some gt spec ones see if I can get the noise levels back down a bit but , don't worry the bung will be staying in the boot ;-)

Had a thrash around some country roads. Then parked it back up in the garage. And been told some Porsche owner who drive like a prick past my house wants to race me, not sure which Porsche it is they all look the same. Was boasting he's got 250BHP apparently and stuttered and changed the subject when the person he was talking to told him mine had 300BHP.

I might just be a ***** and slow right down if I see him :D    

Well it spends more time being repaired he has taken it off the road and into grassy field's more times than I care to remember. I've never spoke to him and only ever seen him driving past my house overtaking other cars like a knob end. So hopefully he will not have it for much longer not sure how many times you can ditch a car and keep repairing it but he does own his own garage :( 

I bet its boxter, the poor mans Porsche. That's the one all the midlife crisis blokes turn too. You know, roof down, Bald spot glistening in the sun

Some of us can't help being bald, dont want to be tarred withel the same brush !

The boxter s isn't that bad a car and now it's had the facelift id pick one or a cayman over a 911, never really liked them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha you got the description just right about that :D

You think he would learn how to control the car if he keeps crashing it... how many mistakes do you need? lol.

Today I have been testing out my GoPro again, nothing interesting happened on the drive to work, will see about the drive home :)

Yeah no problem, It was getting lots of wind noise with it's waterproof case on so bought a vented back. It's better now but not perfect, I already have a video up...

Was testing sound quality and if you could hear the dump valve :)

• Like 1

I doubt you're in the group of people to which I refer.

There are much better cars out there than the boxter for that kind of money. Personally I wouldn't have a Porsche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a 14 or 15 year old 911 But no I'm not a Porsche fan either if I was given one for free I would sell it and look at buying another car. :)

Haha, have to say I quite like the Cayman. The Boxster and 911 don't really do anything for me though. I'd have a GT3 in a heartbeat though. I also absolutely !Removed! love that Singer 911 they had on Top Gear. Would definitely buy that with my lottery winnings.

Back OT - at the weekend I finally managed to get around to cleaning my new alloys ready for fitting that I've been threatening to do for ages. Didn't go as well as planned :(. I bought them in the dark days of winter and under the garage lights and in the sale pics they looked great. In the sunshine - they look ****! Whoever painted them black did a proper **** job! No amount of t-cut, polish and wax would sort them.

16a7go6.jpg

33mxx6f.jpg

Anyway, today I decided to have a go at touching them up myself. Couldn't make them much worse I gathered. Few layers of paint later, looking LOADS better!!!!

1s1izo.jpg

amr1ty.jpg

28s08xg.jpg

Now they obviously aren't fully dry yet so holding back my enthusiasm for now, but I'm really happy with how they've turned out to say I've never done anything like this before. Since I was only touching up I didn't sand back and put primer on so may flake off and look just as bad after a few miles, who knows. I did get some good quality Hammerite paint though which supposedly doesn't need primer so we'll see.

Cars booked in to get them fitted and fully set up next Wednesday :)

I'll be applying a couple more coats and lacquer this weekend to finish them off.

• Like 4