What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

It's okay they have got some coming next week, my dispatch has been delayed until weds now but I don't mind if it's all coming :). Don't want to say what's coming as I'm trying to leave it all until it's complete!

Looks great Stants, you really can't tell it's age at all. Very impressed :).

I haven't done anything to mine today, waiting for parts. I have however been working on my trials bike, finally found the problem to it not running right (blocked Jet in carb). Now it's running sweet... well, it was until the plug gave out. New plug then happy days :).

Yeah it was much better 6 months ago, the building it's self used to be owned by Tate Ford so that back section is like a multi story car park, I had loads of space to work on it but they have just built all those galvanised units in the back of the pic, on the flat areas so I'm a bit limited to what I can do on the ramp now [emoji25]

cheers gaulson when you get up close you can tell her age

Looks good mate. Well where do I start. So the other day when driving lost a caliper bolt totally gone. So bought four new bolts from luke at icp. Changed both side's as I think that was why I lost one thread's didn't look great on the old one's. So whilst changing them I see a drop link had snapped. So I bought some better one's but not the white line one's I wanted. So did them today and after taking the wheel off found this post-148-142696195419_thumb.jpg

Nice bubble on the inside tyre wall. Again love Britain's roads [emoji35]