What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yes mate, it's a turbo one. Interior looks fine actually....my Foz when I had it was only partial leather on the seat bolsters but the seats were damn comfy actually.

£485 a year tax though [emoji33]

Why are you thinking of changing?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Hour drive to assess the 'box if I take it steady and don't try and ram through the gears it's ok,

So I reckon I'm alright may try some redline gearbox oil as it says it helps, think I may have broken a tooth off boo

Hour drive to assess the 'box if I take it steady and don't try and ram through the gears it's ok,

So I reckon I'm alright may try some redline gearbox oil as it says it helps, think I may have broken a tooth off boo

Hope it's ok mate...be gutted for you after all the time, effort and money you've put in

My own fault for smashing 3rd.

Aways bad news when you hear that metallic ping/crunch missing a gear. If told myself if I can see out the year on that 'box maybe then see about a six speed swap

Voted too mate. I'll look after our own always. But I do vote for alk scoobs otherwise ;-)

Yer I voted for the scooby last month though I would take a shot this month and will be back voting for other Scoobys next month as well :-D

--

I make Films and Website for people

Yes mate, it's a turbo one. Interior looks fine actually....my Foz when I had it was only partial leather on the seat bolsters but the seats were damn comfy actually.

£485 a year tax though [emoji33]

Why are you thinking of changing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes......just sold the house and found a nice place to rent so the idea is to pay of everything and upgrade the motors.

Not in any rush, just took the wife to see this...absolutely flawless!

post-2579-0-26014700-1428152341_thumb.jp

.....2 minutes away from where you got yours Dave. I`m going for the diesel this time and maybe a Legacy. there`s also a nice Outback, same colour and top spec around the same money but it`s in Telford.

Voted Alex! ;)

Yes......just sold the house and found a nice place to rent so the idea is to pay of everything and upgrade the motors.

Not in any rush, just took the wife to see this...absolutely flawless!

attachicon.gif20150404_1205201.jpg

Mmmm that looks nice mate.....details!!!?