What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well done fella! [emoji106]

And yes, good miles, full history, leather and lower tax band....what more could you want [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol ta mate. My boss wasn't very happy when i told her i'm leaving and doesnt want me to tell anyone else at work... lol okay... I think they will notice when I stop coming to work..

n yeah I'd love a legacy like that, But I can't really afford it :(

Quick update on my fuel cut: Duncan got back to me first thing this morning and says it's likely boost cut. Asked me if I can get to srr next week which I can't so he has offered to come to my house to tweak the map [emoji4]

• Like 1

Question!

Where the bonnet meets the rear corner of the wing and the bottom of the windscreen there`s a small plastic cover that fits over one of the bolts which hold the wing on. There`s one at each side, well there`s supposed to be but I have one missing.

Anyone know what they`re called and/or where would I get a replacement?

Question!

Where the bonnet meets the rear corner of the wing and the bottom of the windscreen there`s a small plastic cover that fits over one of the bolts which hold the wing on. There`s one at each side, well there`s supposed to be but I have one missing.

Anyone know what they`re called and/or where would I get a replacement?

ah i know what you mean, as one of mine fell off over the winter... luckily i found it on my drive. I'd probably check a breakers or something like that?

It`s gonna be same as the leggy so i`ll have a !Removed! around my local yard.  ;)

I`ve just power washed all the Sahara Desert dust off mine.....gets everywhere, even in the engine bay. And there`s still some settling on the car now.

Been for a day out with the family, returned to car and had some lunch, when an evo pulls into the car park, drives all way round and proceeds to pull up next to me, thought they may have wanted to chat.

Made my day when these two got out

19f1b988c26b095a6b56bd15f112b469.jpg

• Like 5

Went to have a look at some Scooby's at a Subaru Dealer in Middlesbrough (Derek Slack). Was very disappointing. He had a 2.0D Outback and a Forester. - With completely bald tyres. The rest of his cars were crap German skoda's. Was hoping he would have had at least a few different subaru's in... We left promptly afterwards.

Love that Evo pic haha! Looks a nice motor too.

I've just cleaned and waxed mine. Finally used my electric polisher I got for Christmas to apply and buff it. It's excellent! Made what normally takes 1-2 hours take only 30 minutes including smaller areas I still did by hand. I do to think it doesn't beat a proper hand wax and polish when done properly but for quick application and top up its brilliant. And with some better quality pads and practice I can see it being just as good if not better. Well happy. :)

Been to folks for dinner had a go at resurrecting my clock but after being re soldered twice it won't work any more,

My dad has just asked me to help investigate why his cig lighter won't work bought new fuse and one of the Halfords monkeys fitted as it's under glove box. Still no joy so I took a look,

b5998b51eb150e68a7202d306c3bae14.jpg no wonder it won't work fooking divs !

Finally switched the o/s rear green tint uk door glass for the black jdm tint glass in the old rear door on the uk Shell .

Been putting the job off due to not having a Battery on the uk Shell ,which meant I had to remove the motor and runners from the old door .

Glad it's done now though [emoji4] cos having one green window on the scoob was starting to get on my titts [emoji1]

Then gave it a wax this afternoon while the mrs cleaned the interior [emoji15]

dunno what she's after [emoji4]