What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well it past well really. Advisory on the exhaust being noisy.... Well you don't say :)

And need to give the brake lines at the back a wire brushing  down and undersealing by the sound of it slightly corroded but I'll be the judge of that :D And then got a message from Brocky asking me if I wanted his rear blobeye lights so been and bought them along with some Desperados to help me fit them :D nearly ready for Sunday :D

• Like 2

Adjusted my coils up because dad will borrow my sti for a month because his big fat **** 2012 dodge charger r/t has been recalled by the company for sone major issues. :/

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

It's America enough said :D

Been chasing my own ar5e all day as the plaster goes off far too quick in this heat [emoji57]

Was finished and sat at home supping a cold one by 3 though [emoji41]

Far too hot (and drunk) to bother washing ,polishing and waxing the scooby now. so I've just told the Mrs my Friday customer has just cancelled [emoji57]

I can now sort the scoob Friday instead [emoji39]

• Like 1

Garden and beer for me now fitted the rear lights looks loads better not tested them but it's just past the mot so who need's rear lights  :lol: No I'll check them later. Better safe than sorry what I always say before sleeping with a street hooker  -_-

• Like 1

Still didnt seem like all the air was out of the coolant... Still had water throwing itself into the overflow and the engine getting too hot. Then felt the hoses- top hot, bottom cold. Checked the radiator for cold spots. Most of it was cold!

On the upside, I'm keeping the mileage very minimal

Still didnt seem like all the air was out of the coolant... Still had water throwing itself into the overflow and the engine getting too hot. Then felt the hoses- top hot, bottom cold. Checked the radiator for cold spots. Most of it was cold!

On the upside, I'm keeping the mileage very minimal

Have you tried to flush the rad with a hose pipe to see if it's definitely blocked ?

Cos if your thermostat isn't opening the bottom hose would stay cold as it wouldn't allow the hot water in the block to flow through the rad .

• Like 2