What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Finished boost controller set up nice strong and steady 1.0 bar with a peak of 1.1 bar boost cut standard is at 1.2 bar which its still using along with boost protection on controller. No more old sticky 2 port solenoid [emoji3]

Well it's not what I've done today it was yesterday, trying to remove the rear spacers after the garage had rounded the nuts. This is what I had to do, and also caught the !Removed! stood so can't get a nut on the rear alloy. Not sure if I can just replace the studs I'm normally very careful when it comes to the studs, but after trying to get one nut off for over four hours in the heat I'm sure I can be forgiven :( 

20150701_180651_zpssfbaa76o.jpg

I replaced a broken stud on my mondeo years ago was easy and never had a problem after so should be fine.

Also it's way to hot to be doing work like that.... You crazy.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• Like 1

Oof ! Is that the spacer ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's the spacer I'll get a picture of what's left of the nut too when I get back lol it doesn't even look like a nut. and still took me another 15 minutes to undo it :( Alex sweating was not the word lol 

Yeah the stud just hammers out its on a spline the just use a wheel nut and spanner to fit new one

Cool cheers I thought be easy enough I had heard of people doing it but never had to swap one so was unsure :D 

Haha well I don't want to point that out Colin [emoji12]

I have actually had the pleasure of meeting gambit so can vouch for his realness !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sounds like another excuse to not attend an event [emoji57] Is gambit real? [emoji23]

Haha thinking same. And no he isn't, his real name is Gambot. A hackbot sent by Subaru to monitor us all.

• Like 2

Gambit do you need the stud to put on the scoob your bringing Sunday ?

If not I can bring a couple of studs off the UK shell to japshow bud

Yeah will be the one I'm bring mate one nut no great loss still got four more :D 

• Like 2

If you've got 4 nuts gambit that might explain why your a bit of a sexual deviant [emoji39]

Far to much testosterone [emoji4]

I've just finished leathering the car off [emoji41] disappeared into the man cave to get the resin polish .....

And now it's raining [emoji35]

• Like 2

It's with great sadness I am here to report a loss today. Due to an unreasonably high curb and slight mis-judgement I now only sport 3 mud flaps. [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

I'll be putting it back on tonight. Its still useable!

• Like 2

If you've got 4 nuts gambit that might explain why your a bit of a sexual deviant [emoji39]

Far to much testosterone [emoji4]

I've just finished leathering the car off [emoji41] disappeared into the man cave to get the resin polish .....

And now it's raining [emoji35]

What can I say I'm naturally gifted in a circus kind of way Haha :) 

• Like 1

its a lovly clear sky now suns out birds singing what a lovly night to be walking round a paddock looking at some well keeped tuned up cars, or layed poolside with charlize therone mmm nice

• Like 2