What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well something g gone !Removed! up crashing every time now so apologies for the lack of vids I'm Un installing and I'll try again tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Bad news- the car overheated again today. Good news- it's not the head gasket

Bad news- it's the water pump.

Good news- the one on my old block is sat in the shed!

• Like 2

I know sound like a jet plane taking off when I get over 40mph. Not sure if it is the prop bearing which we know has play or a wheel bearing. We did the usual checks on the wheels and found no signs but that doesn't mean it isn't a wheel as well as the prop.

Well my car is in having the seat replaced after finally getting the dealer to pull their finger out. Firstly they didn't even submit the claim for 3 weeks but kept telling me they were waiting for a response from Subaru UK, then I complained and the service department lied to me again saying they would chase the warranty claim with Subaru. I then phoned Subaru and they said they'd had no claim. Eventually collared the dealer principle and he got involved, a week later I'm in the dealer having the new seat back fitted. What is it with service depts. Subaru UK are very good, the franchise dealers on the other hand seem to lose the plot.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also had a horrifying experience the other day. Pulled up at McDonald's in Cannock, they have two order lanes so I'm alongside a couple of kids in a silver Polo, lowered to the floor with green wheels. I've got my window open and one says "alright mate", I say hi, he then says "sweet ride", aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhj!!!!

I've been accepted by the chav community!

• Like 3

Also had a horrifying experience the other day. Pulled up at McDonald's in Cannock, they have two order lanes so I'm alongside a couple of kids in a silver Polo, lowered to the floor with green wheels. I've got my window open and one says "alright mate", I say hi, he then says "sweet ride", aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhj!!!!

I've been accepted by the chav community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unlucky :(

lol

I go back to my scoob after a week of being parked up at a hotel whilst being on my honeymoon in tenerife. If they've even moved it I'll friggin murder them! Took pics of the odometer and petrol gauge so I'll know exactly how far its moved

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Unlucky Dog ;). I suppose it's good to be accepted by them, less chance of vandalism.

Pretty tense time Marty, let us know if they have!

Funny thing was he then asked if it was quick being a subaru, I said that it was diesel and 0-60 was 9 secs, he said "no way! That's quicker than this" I refrained from pointing out he was in a polo [emoji38]

What, no drag racing?? ;)

Nah, I'd left my Burberry cap and my kickers at home. So wouldn't have been allowed. Pretty rare for a chav to admit another car is faster (especially a diesel) I think it was the subaru badge gave me some instant cred. See, I is down wi da kids

• Like 2

Result Sam ........ I think lol

I wish we had checked it before, but there were no leaks from it so we assumed it was ok. Must be the impeller has seized or broken or something.

My brother in law just had my sisters Zafira in the garage because it was howling, waterpump was just hanging on. The belt was changed less than 15k miles ago as well by the previous owner, now it has to have another lol. He's annoyed to say the least ;)

Tried the meguiars waterless cleaner I picked up the other day, it's got to contain some form of witchcraft, works a treat and smells nice

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

How much grot on the car before you used it?....a couple of days of dust etc?