What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'll sell them on stants as think I've just done a deal over the phone that's completely emptied the "scooby modding pot" [emoji19]

buy buying a newer momo steering wheel , adjustable fuel pressure regulator, parallel fuel rails with braided lines and a bigger turbo [emoji39]

Would you be interested in a trade + agreement for these outrigger bushes ? [emoji51]

Yeah sure stants, peddle sets normally only sell for £20 max ,dunno how much your bushes are ?

The rails ,lines and fpr have came up at a decent price and they look real purdy [emoji5]

so had to get em lol

IMG-20151003-WA0002-1_zps2is1th6y.jpg

They were 30 quid but was gonna put them up for 15 ?

Took her for an mot. Failed on a side light bulb and a seat belt tucked behind the rear seat nice easy fixes. Failed emissions more worrying. Took the air filter off and it's really dirty so gonna get some k&n cleaner for it. The emissions look border line on 2 of the 3 so hope the quick fix works enough with some injector cleaner for good measure.

tried to order 4 all season tyres for the missus astra from tyreleader.co.uk

My bank blocked the payment (as the seller is in Germany). So I contacted the bank and confirmed it was me then waited an hour before trying again. Turns out !Removed! tyreleader has put the price up each tyre by 10 quid!. Cheeky !Removed!, they can sod right off.